Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2_pat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_pat

Because I haven't been here in years it would seem my account has been bound and as I can't figure out the pm situation. I'm just gonna fly this flag pat could u private message me plz so I can respond and complain at u...yes I've still got some after all this time....sorry if some1 read this besides pat thinking it a real post

Ok so figured out r2cs_pat is not accepting private messages. Pat I'm pretty sure u remember how stubborn I am. TheMaster,spartan117,Professional..... I need an explanation I swear to God if u went and died on me.....ima take a Xanax cuz I'm talking to myself at 6 am. Plz respond pat or another GM if he died

Comment

Use the ticket system to contact a GM. I don't think they will reply/read thread posted on Off Topic section.

I had a wonderful one and a half years serving those Blood and Jade players who deserved it.. Arigatou/Thank you!
      R2 Blood and Jade 9/11/2013 - 16/12/2015

Comment

Has to be pat n he ain't accepting messages. Just flying a flag if this don't work ill make 50 or 60 accounts n flood the forums or something ....Idk I used to just complain at him n he fixed **** come on pat read me

Comment

Hey since your a mod could u report this post to r2c2_pat? Pretty sure they used to be able to do that

Comment

Pat didn't die, but he can't help you with this issue, as he is not in the department that has access to such information anymore. If your account has been bound, and you don't know the email address needed to log into it, you will need to send in a ticket. If you are preferring to wait for Pat to pm you, you're going to be waiting for a while, as he is currently away for an unknown length of time.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

In short pat died... thank you for responding. I did try pm'ing a few GMs before this nonsense but pat was bout the only one I cared speak to...Idk GM_Jay was alright...anyway thanks again for the info but I'd rather just come back in a year or so n get it from pat... no idea what a ticket is my years here were before all that...back when they had a real game... ill be back in a year or so R2

Comment

Working...
              X