Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EndLessPain
    replied
    the games are **** :P im waiting on CoS atm i think it has good potential... lets see what R2 does with it.

Leave a comment:

• McGivvern
    replied
    OH NOES.

They seem to have forgotten to add the best game here to that list.

WHY!!!!! {He yells, breaking out in tears**

Leave a comment:

• Tapout
    replied
    I'd vote for City of Steam, but it's not on the list

Leave a comment:

• ehscire
    replied
    Played all the game. I would like to prefer CS over wartune but now CS is favouring a certain class which makes it completely unfair and no longer enjoyable. I voted wartune btw.

Leave a comment:

• Ambrossia
    replied
    Wartune is awesome in concept only @.@ the p2w factor is a real downer though..
    Let me know when ya'll add City of Steam and then I'll vote :P

*flicks a skittle at Winter*

Leave a comment:

• Winter
    replied
    Ahh, no City of Steam on there! I kid, I think every game here has its ups and downs, why pick one, when you could play all of them! (Plus I don't think CoS was here when this was made >.<)

Leave a comment:

• MytzaMytz
    replied
    Wartune

Leave a comment:

• CoS_Levest28
    replied
    I suppose this list is before the game's time on R2, but you should make City of Steam an option

Leave a comment:

• anonymus21
    replied
    how to change activation email?

Leave a comment:

• awaw_27
    replied
    FOR ME WARTUNE BECAUSE WHEN U REACH THE MID POINT OF cs IT'LL BECAME BORING..EHE..THAT'S MY OPINION

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    I voted for Wartune, tried CS for free balens on Wartune.. didn't really care for it. Wartune is more my style of play.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    ban the noobs and wartune...... unfortunately I can only vote for wartune......

Leave a comment:

• Roxton90
    replied
    pls vote and don't talk bad about the games lol xD u can't make one so..don't say bad bout what others hv done

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    Originally posted by Raboro1 View Post
    I'd say the best is CS, BR was trash to me when I first tried it, I quit within 5 minutes.
    likewise.. tried CS and i think it sux :-P

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    I tried the other games and they were all boring, I'm still loyal to Crystal Saga even after all this time. Been well over a year... I'm finally starting to move away from it though. I'm level 120, with two auras and I'm having trouble finding things to keep me here now. Though the ladder quests this week will keep me coming back at least for now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X