Friends, gather here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends, gather here.

I've been looking for a group of people who are up my alley, with similiar game preferences and likes. So far, my searches have been in vain; henceforth I decided to start my own thread on the matter.

Ok, here I go:

I'm a RPG gamer, and I personally despise games without a hint of good story (aka Call of Duty, and, in my opinion, Halo games). I adore the Final Fantasy game series, along with the Tales of _ games, of which I've played Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World, Tales of the Abyss, and Tales of Vesperia. Among the other games I've played are Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Chrono Trigger, the original [dot]Hack series adn the G.U. series, Muramasa: Demon Blade, Odin Sphere, Devil Survivor, The Legend of Zelda games, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Radiant Dawn, Xenosaga I-III, FF III, IV, X, X-2, XII, XII: Revenant Wings, and XIII (XIII was crappy enough, XIII-2 is off my list) Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (going to try getting the other four), Pokemon (yes, pokemon), Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2, all the Dragon Quest games, Sands of Destruction, Kingdom Hearts... You get the picture. I'm a gamer :P.

I also read alot of books, which may be surprising. Although I'll leave that to people to ask me before I rant again. But I have to say, the Malazan Books of the Fallen, the Dresden Files, and the Gunslinger books all have to be my top three.

I'm an aspiring author, one who I'm afraid tries too hard at his trade. I've written alot of Medieval Fantasy, which is basically combining the supernatural and bows and swords and kings: it's a jumble to work with but it turns out good enough.

Now I hope that people bother themselves with my social action, and that it's not all in vain xP
    Lunaria Story:
    Cero: Hunter [ Guild: XIII ] (S1)
    Lvl 49+
    ~Active~
    ---------------------------------------
    Crystal Saga
    Mallet: Priest [ Guild: ] (S9)
    Lvl (steadily increasing)
    ~Part-Time~

Call of Duty: Black Ops... no good story. Wow. :|
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Well it's not that there isn't a story inside the game, it's more that, at least to me, it seems bland and not very imaginative. I do realize that most of the Call of Duty games are based on real events, henceforth they have a story, but that doesn't give them a good story. Same as how, regardless of how much I like the Final Fantasy series, FFXI, FFXIII, FFXIII-2, and FFXIV all really are lacking in gaming strengths. In my opinion, most games these days are generally rehashed from previous games of their nature, and are less interesting than those games that came before them were. I'm not saying that good games aren't being made out in the world right now, or that all of the Call of Duty or Halo games are bad, I'm really saying they're just not my type of game, therefore it is all based on personal preference.

Therefore, I must say that I am sorry if I offended you, but I'm not sorry that I don't like the game very much... if that makes any sense...
      Lunaria Story:
      Cero: Hunter [ Guild: XIII ] (S1)
      Lvl 49+
      ~Active~
      ---------------------------------------
      Crystal Saga
      Mallet: Priest [ Guild: ] (S9)
      Lvl (steadily increasing)
      ~Part-Time~

Comment

You going to be playing FFXIV:ARR? I was recently Beta testing. Open starts soon, and then the official release hits on the 27th of August! Cant wait.
        Lunaria Story
        Name:
        Sever:
        Level:
        Class:
        Guild:

Comment

Working...
        X