This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never created this account.

I recieved an e-mail, regarding a congratulation's for creating an account with R2Games.

I have never signed up for this website before, so I ended up doing a forgot password to reset the password to log into the account to see if I could delete it or change the e-mail. So far, I have not found a way to be able to change the e-mail.

I decided to change the name of this account to what it is now to try and get the attention of a staff member.

Would anyone be able to enlighten me on how this has happened, and how I can go about deleting this account or changing the e-mail?

Originally posted by DELETEACCOUNTGTFO View Post
    Thank you, I filed the ticket.

This is a direct violation of my privacy, and I believe my e-mail is being used for illegal purposes.

Hopefully, action will be taken, otherwise I can file a complaint directly to my Lawyer in regards to the direct use of using my private e-mail without my consent. Privacy regarding such things are not taken lightly, and will be dealt with. This is a company e-mail that was used to be registered within the website, and by law and independent rights the company will have the rights to sue if another company is using our information illegally.
    Last edited by DELETEACCOUNTGTFO; 05-28-2013, 06:28 AM.

account cant be deleted unless this site go down for good
    as for changing email you can file a ticket and hope them concern
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
      account cant be deleted unless this site go down for good
      as for changing email you can file a ticket and hope them concern
      Thank you, I filed the ticket.

This is a direct violation of my privacy, and I believe my e-mail is being used for illegal purposes.

Hopefully, action will be taken, otherwise I can file a complaint directly to my Lawyer in regards to the direct use of using my private e-mail without my consent. Privacy regarding such things are not taken lightly, and will be dealt with. This is a company e-mail that was used to be registered within the website, and by law and independent rights the company will have the rights to sue if another company is using our information illegally.

Comment

If you wouldn't mind posting your ticket number, I'll make sure they remove the email address from the account.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

They have replied saying I could change it by going into the account settings, however it is NOT giving me the option to change it what-so-ever.

I do appreciate you being able to take care of this.

Comment

i have this problem i want to shut down my facebook because of some certain issues,,..

unfortunately i created my account using the facbook mode...

and also the e mail that i used for my facebook,... dnt remember the password anymore...

can you help my deactivate my account and let me log in directly to the game?

Comment

Originally posted by dolplex View Post
              i have this problem i want to shut down my facebook because of some certain issues,,..

unfortunately i created my account using the facbook mode...

and also the e mail that i used for my facebook,... dnt remember the password anymore...

can you help my deactivate my account and let me log in directly to the game?
              What you want to do, since you do not have access to the email account you use on facebook, is send in a ticket to http://support.r2games.com. Select any game, character, and server you play on the account in question, and choose the Account issue option. Ask for them to unbind your account from facebook. They will reply with some follow up questions to verify ownership of the account. Once you've given them the correct answers, they will unbind the account and you'll be able to log in with your username and the password they give you on the site direct.

If you need any additional assistance, please ask any moderator, and include your ticket number.

I'm going to close this thread now, since it is 2 years old.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X