R2 Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Games

I play Blade Hunter and the servers lag. I get DC every 5-10 min. even if I log on my gaming pc with my good internet. I had no problem with dc's or lag in general a week ago, of course I had lags here and there. But it's getting worse.
    The support is... S. They don't listen to anything, they don't fix anything and by that I mean weeks, if not months.
    They s. over non-cashers (even though I'm VIP).
    I just want to know if all R2 games are like that.

P.S
    Don't move this thread to BH forums.
    We all know nothing happens in there.
    Blade Hunter
    IGN: Zaky Uchiha
    Level: 100+
    Server 3
    Former leader of ForceD

Retired from Blade Hunter.
    Take care everyone <3

Zakyyyyyyyyyyyyyy why you leave the gameeeeeeeeeee!
    Permanently retired from all R2Games.

Comment

Originally posted by DxNilex View Post
      I play Blade Hunter and the servers lag. I get DC every 5-10 min. even if I log on my gaming pc with my good internet. I had no problem with dc's or lag in general a week ago, of course I had lags here and there. But it's getting worse.
      The support is... S. They don't listen to anything, they don't fix anything and by that I mean weeks, if not months.

P.S
      Aww! Sorry to see you go..
      Game is turning into wartune it seems...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by DxNilex View Post

P.S
        I finally got someone to speak to the tech's.
        They are going to investigate the issue tomorrow.
        internet sensation

Comment

Bwahaha, while you're at it, could you get someone to fix Broken Realm? You know, maybe give us some regular updates and events, as well as debug our server (7 merged into 1 now);if you could that'd be awesome!

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
          B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
          Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
          Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

Working...
          X