My Little Pony...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Little Pony...

okay, this might not be CS fan art, but this is off-topic after all...

can't sleep = getting out of bed to draw = don't want to keep drawing what's been frustrating me for ages = need new inspiration = looking at DA = seeing VicZar saying draw MLP, so here it is xD

There, now the whole world can think I'm a weirdo xDD Staying up at midnight drawing this *hides in the closet*
    I never knew cartoons where so hard to draw XD This took me about an hour and a half to finish off xD
    and oh god ... NEVER again am I going to try drawing from 1 point, I NEED MY HELP LINES!!!! Q.Q
    Having hardly ever watched MLP myself, I originally wasn't going to draw in the wings, but with this being "fan art" and all, I thought lets add them or else MLP fans will kill me xD
    Now, Rin you have to wear that shirt ... xD

ref pic (sorry I really cannot draw MLP off the top of my head)

Here's a -to some extent- WIP

http://royalnight.deviantart.com/#/d5oeiem Proper scanned version of the line art....

I've been thinking that I might colour this one in when I get it scanned onto the computer, then it hit me xDD Illustrator is just perfect for this picture! So yeah, working on that right now, sorry, can't finish it.. I feel frustrated at it x) Gonna carry on with it tomorrow I suppose ....
    Edit:

Tracing done, unfortunately could not upload an ai file, so it's just a screenshot of it on Illustrator, though the whole thing is traced x) what do you think? Worthy of almost 4 hours of work? xD Spent about 3 hours on this, but did one hour before and decided to scrap it because it was rubbish x3

-Very sorry for any grammar errors/typos, I've done my best to fix them up, but 1AM.....-
    Last edited by Chelsia; 12-17-2012, 08:45 AM.
    If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
    Server: Tree of Life
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: Hybrid Priest
    Guild: Harmless

it looks really nice
    (S6)Wisteria889
    Class: Mage
    Server:Windshear Peaks
    Level:70+
    Plane:Eidolon
    Honor:Viceroy
    Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
    Proud player since 2011
    ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

so cute <3 *O*
      "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

Adorable! <3 *grabby hands*

When the whole My Little Pony show came out and everyone was hyped about it, I just had to see what all the hullabaloo was about. Before watching it, I thought to myself it would probably be a silly cartoon, but I actually liked it. *hides in a closet too* xD

Comment

lol, thanks guys, I feel better now knowing I'm not the only one that thinks MLP is cute

But, time to work on that Illustrator one, hopefully it will be nice to me x)
          If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Comment

wew finished my tracing finally x)

Comment

OMG! And Fluttershy is my favorite one
              Lunay - Knighted knight
              23.25M BR
              Guild : SHIELD
              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                OMG! And Fluttershy is my favorite one
                It is? I'm glad xD randomly searched up MLP, and fluttershy is the first that was a suitable one for a reference picture xD
                Last edited by Chelsia; 12-02-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Hey why'd ya drag me into this? O3O;

Useless
                  ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                  Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Because you made me look like an idiot *strangles*

Comment

there we go, proper scanned version FINALLY posted xD sorry for the major delay

Comment

Working...
                      X