Clear All

• Here are some of Cpt. Mactavish

No Color LOL XD
    Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	1732535

Really hate to say this but if i post an Colored drawing a lot of people commented but plane drawing less o_O

Comment

It's nice. Really nice one.
      Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
      Thanks

Comment

LOL xD thanks^_^

Comment

Mactavish , May i join u On MW2 ?

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

Originally posted by Mactavish View Post
            Really hate to say this but if i post an Colored drawing a lot of people commented but plane drawing less o_O
            I don't know where you found this picture, because I know you didn't draw it, but I'll find it.

I already found out where you found the coloured picture of Soap, and the fact that you claimed it as yours is what's sad.

Comment

oh dude just shut up i must improve my skill to next level im still in anime but the colored take some time to finish it took one week to make it perfect lol-_-

also this one took 1 week also and you wanna know why?2 pencils used for shading other one is for the lining geez-_-
              Last edited by VicZar; 10-03-2012, 04:48 AM. Reason: merge

Comment

Improve your skills? In what? Stealing other peoples works of art? Like what you did with the coloured one? I posted the link of where you took it from.

Comment

dont you know how to read?i just copy the picture and use all my time to draw it geez

Comment

And do you have short-term memory? Because I said it's impossible to create a perfect replica without years and years of experience.

Comment

i did steal the pic but im trying not to be bored while playing i just wanna try new ones

Comment

So you admit you stole the picture in attempt to steal their credibility, correct?

Admit it, you little tool.

You wanted credibility and recognition on these Forums, which you were getting, until I exposed you.
                        Last edited by VicZar; 10-03-2012, 05:32 AM. Reason: merge

Comment

-invisible wall between you two- no arguments >.> I think. Well the art is nice if you drew it o.o I'm pretty shure you drew it but add the link to where you took the picture, put it aside, and took your time to draw. (You ppl draw better than me. I'm a horrible artist)
                          ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Originally posted by fairytaillover View Post
                            -invisible wall between you two- no arguments >.> I think. Well the art is nice if you drew it o.o I'm pretty shure you drew it but add the link to where you took the picture, put it aside, and took your time to draw. (You ppl draw better than me. I'm a horrible artist)
                            He had already admitted to plagiarising the art, so your opinion is void at this point. Creating something like that requires months, or even years of experience. Just trying to "copy" it is nearly damn hell impossible as a beginner.

Comment

http://thedrawinghands.deviantart.co...vish-205666302 the link......The writing on the bottom corner shouldn't be on your draft if it was copied by hand :/
                              Crystal Saga
                              Server: Whisperwind Beach
                              IGN: hei
                              Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                              Guild: Nightmare
                              Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                              Server: Tauren Camp
                              IGN: Izaya
                              Lvl: 45+ Archer
                              Guild: Mayhem
                              Honor: Elite Warrior