• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMs /staffs and the owner.

Hi.. i am michael John Mendez..
    i am from the Philippines
    can i work on your company?
    i can be your game advertiser or forum helper or typing job or virtual assistant or any job that is suited for me
    im only a 2nd yr. Architect course.. i stopped because of financial problems
    and bc i got married and have a child..
    give me a shot r2games..
    i might not be talented or skilled regarding on encoding html or other programing skills
    but i have the ability to learn.. and hardworking.. being able to work at home can bring me close to my family
    i had a job at a hospital.. where im only a hemodialysis technician for 1.2yrs .. i worked like 12- 16 hours a day
    for just 10$.. the work was fine but i dont have time for my family and the house.. if you give me a shot on this ill assure you that you wont regret hiring me..
    i can be anything you want.. bot hunting/scam hunting or any job at r2games where ican do it at home..
    r2games.. give me a shot.. thankyou so much.. and sorry to bother your time..

better you talk with them directly...

Comment

This made me laugh. This message is just....."lol"
      Umad?

Comment

Originally posted by VixusVahen View Post
        Hi.. i am michael John Mendez..
        i am from the Philippines
        can i work on your company?
        i can be your game advertiser or forum helper or typing job or virtual assistant or any job that is suited for me
        im only a 2nd yr. Architect course.. i stopped because of financial problems
        and bc i got married and have a child..
        give me a shot r2games..
        i might not be talented or skilled regarding on encoding html or other programing skills
        but i have the ability to learn.. and hardworking.. being able to work at home can bring me close to my family
        i had a job at a hospital.. where im only a hemodialysis technician for 1.2yrs .. i worked like 12- 16 hours a day
        for just 10$.. the work was fine but i dont have time for my family and the house.. if you give me a shot on this ill assure you that you wont regret hiring me..
        i can be anything you want.. bot hunting/scam hunting or any job at r2games where ican do it at home..
        r2games.. give me a shot.. thankyou so much.. and sorry to bother your time..
        http://realitysquaredgames.com/jobs.php

Try applying through there but first you need to improve your english Language and writing skills before applying and you will need to pay for your own travel costs to get there since its based in China
        R2 member since 2012

Currently on Heroes Evolved Forums

Comment

That site hasn't updated since 2011...

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
          B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
          Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
          Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

You can give it a try. You can learn more!
            We'll have fun fun fun!

Any problems/Missing items please send us a ticket at

Comment

you should go to their company, and they will give you an answer like " were gonna call you later after 5-7days, if we didnt call you then you failed to an interview"
              IGN: xSpade
              Server: zensho Island
              Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Wow, now this doesn't happen occasionally

Did this guy get the job?

……………………………………
                Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                Maximizeâ„¢
                Guess whose back with trouble?
                ©S174