Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could play more better in Crystal Saga.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could play more better in Crystal Saga.

I definitely not playing often in Crystal Saga because its definitely a little bit you know sucks because even I have more golds to buy the items that I need others are selling it but when I claim it when its taking too long they will change the price thats what I do not like from players in Crystal Saga they will sell it lower when they get bored even you want to buy it they will bring the price up....

My Special Gift is A T-Shirt my own logo I created I Combined it with the Logo in Gurren Lagann and Call of Duty you will see it when im done doing with it^^

by the way I have another logo combined but I will show it both when the first one is finished^^

Because I can't stop playing wartune I do not like playing crystal saga anymore xD

Somehow others want my char for there farming or something but i do not gave my character to those people in FB or in any kinds of chat system you wanna know why cuz i do not know if thats the real him or not so im not gonna gave it to to those who wants it But i will be keep online to check on something^^
    Last edited by VicZar; 11-14-2012, 03:29 AM. Reason: merged posts

It's also against the ToS to give your character to someone else anyway.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I've been playing Crystal Saga.

Comment

hahaha im back baby

The Mr. Simple in Crystal Saga is back hahahaha

Click image for larger version

Name:	522425_456594477715573_1212735362_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1662409