Happy Halloween

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween

I definitely forgot to spell Halloween instead of Halloween its this Hollowen xD

But its the least I can post in the forums I just find some interesting pics that I could edit^_^
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy Halloween.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	1733206

If I could post some picture in wartune 2 times just let me know cuz I edited some of pictures in wartune that I gathered in R2Games Wartune Pictures^_^

That's a nice note - because look at what I found.

http://www.zerochan.net/1174347

You think I wouldn't know about Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? LoL

I see nothing edited besides the fact that you wrote what you wrote. The picture looks exactly the same.

Comment

ah I edited it didnt steal it lol just edited some intresting pics I could edited lol -_-

Comment

just note lol ah nvm lol -_-

Comment

"Made this when Lost internet but got non doing in house ^_^"

That sounds like you claimed to have made the picture.

Comment

lol its almost halloween so what could I do my house when no net so I edited some pic that I can compare to halloween lol -_-

Comment

Adding words to a picture doesn't make it "edited" and give you the right to claim ownership to the picture, which you technically did.

Comment

dude got nothing to do -_- so im just trying to make my mind float by editing some pictures it almost halloween -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Mactavish View Post
                  dude got nothing to do -_- so im just trying to make my mind float by editing some pictures it almost halloween -_-
                  I said it once before and I'll say it again. Quit trying to claim credit for other peoples' work.
                  When you can learn to do that, then I'll quit buggin' on you so much.

I'm sure you don't want a repeat of this, so I'll make myself clear. Sharing is different than creating works of art. Have that enveloped into your brain.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by xTranquility View Post
                    I said it once before and I'll say it again. Quit trying to claim credit for other peoples' work.
                    When you can learn to do that, then I'll quit buggin' on you so much.

I'm sure you don't want a repeat of this, so I'll make myself clear. Sharing is different than creating works of art. Have that enveloped into your brain.

Thanks.

Dude for the last time I dont take there work oh jesus christ -_-
                    To be honest whats the use if you download pictures and doing nothing oh crud well if thats you want well take good care of it if you dont want to see my face then fine i will do it but warn ya just trying to have some fun so thats all try to think what you are saying and doing just givin ya advice think first ^_^

Comment

if there are some events like christmas geez -_- find some a little bit a comparison pic on this things lol -__-

Comment

Working...
                      X