Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever use Xamarin here?

Hello all.

I was wondering if there are any tech people or anyone else at all that is knowledgeable on Xamarin or any of the other app developing software programs out there that can give any personal experience with any of them.

Thanks

What app are you into? Actually, it is my brother who uses Xamarin since he is also into app creation (fitness and diet related app for him). I think he has been so satisfied with this platform since I have not remembered anytime he had some major issues. I will ask him for some more feedback.

Comment

I'm into games. Ones with story lines that I won't beat in a day and that I don't have to pay actual money to advance. So it would be something along those lines. Has he tried any of the other ones out there? Like App Factory, etc.? I know Xamarin raised a lot of money through investors and that really makes me think they are doing something right but I want to make sure to consider others too.

Comment

You are fast! I have not spoken with my brother yet regarding Xamarin but one thing is for sure, he has been using this as platform for quite some time.

Comment

Working...
        X