Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAVE THE GMs ACTED THE RIGHT WAY OR JUST ABUSED THEIR POWER.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAVE THE GMs ACTED THE RIGHT WAY OR JUST ABUSED THEIR POWER.

Hello my fellow crystal saga members. I'm bringing this topic up because i want everyone's opinion on are the GM's of this game doing their job correctly. In my
    point of view, i think the answer is NO. Why may you ask? Well, they have banned TWO of my fellow friends and TWO great members of the guild i am newly and thankfully in. The GMs who has casted this fate upon them has reluctantly decided this. He/She has not given a full or detailed description as well as no proof of why they should be IP BANNED from forum. They have stated that they have, but cannot find the evidence to support it. Was this an act of reluctance? These Crystal Saga protectors turning bad? or is it just a simple mistake. The GMs should be acting professional. I Would love if my friends unjust ban to be lifted or would like a reason, WITH the sufficient proof of what they have done. These members should not be banned for Game Masters Silliness. Thank You.

Tell your friends to file a ticket here --> http://tickets.r2games.com/ and ask the reason why they were banned. If it's a legit reason, sucks for them, but if not and GMs got wrong information like you implied, clarify and check it with them.
    Crystal Saga
    Server: Whisperwind Beach
    IGN: hei
    Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
    Guild: Nightmare
    Honor: Emperor

Wartune
    Server: Tauren Camp
    IGN: Izaya
    Lvl: 45+ Archer
    Guild: Mayhem
    Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

She indeed has. However, they then state they have "sent her the info" but my friends have not received anything at all. This is what's so strange. So now the GMs have nothing on them and yet they still are banned without any reason.

Comment

Yes, though I didn't ever see these people in the Forum, I don't think there's a good reason to IP Ban them from the Forums. Please, if there's evidence or anything against the ToS, notify it here, GM's? My friends do not think they did anything.
        Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
        Username: Katori
        Server: S54
        Username: SlainAgain
        Server: S64
        Username: SlainAgain
        First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
        Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

m(#_#)m Thank you for bringing it up here and we are sorry for any inconvenience. To check the reason/details of the sanction/straighten things out for any error, better file a ticket [http://tickets.r2games.com] as we cannot address player disciplinary issues here.

Comment

We do not discuss disciplinary actions of players with anyone but the player affected.
            ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
            Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
            After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
            An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
            Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Working...
            X