Serenia Fantasy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serenia Fantasy

Has anyone played the game Serenia Fantasy before? It's a fun browser game that's recently appeared, hosted by few companies (Those companies also host Crystal Saga). I'm just wondering if anyone has played and liked it. For me, I was addicted the first time I played it. The only drawback, was the companies were not doing a good job with active admin/events. Which is why I'm posting here, hoping that R2Games could host the game, since I love this company. They might, if people post here saying they wish they could have it? I don't know anything about buying games or hosting them, but I figured that if three other gaming servers has this game, that R2Games could possibly get it as well.

Serenia Fantasy has adorable anime graphics wish loads of quests, dailies, PvP (Cross-server PvP as well)/PvE, events, instances, cash shop (much like Crystal Saga), mounts, wings, spirits (transformation), and just so much more. It features 3 classes: Warrior, Mage, and Ranger. Each class has 3 talent trees to customize their character. The Cash Shop is great, has lots of things to upgrade wings/mount, special mounts and wings you can buy, as well as costumes that give great stats.
    Attached Files
Working...
X