Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Do you prefer playing games on phones or tablets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you prefer playing games on phones or tablets?

Hey Guys!!! Do you prefer playing games on phones or tablets? the question just striked my mind...

tablet has wider, no, larger resolution hence obviously better gameplay
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

phones... there are certain games which are not easy to play on tablets..

I had a wonderful one and a half years serving those Blood and Jade players who deserved it.. Arigatou/Thank you!
      R2 Blood and Jade 9/11/2013 - 16/12/2015

Comment

I think that Playing games is comfortable on phones rather than tablets because phone is easy to hold and comfortable to use....

Comment

I prefer playing playing on tablets because it makes it easy to play most desktop games on it while you may not be at home.
          I have got no problem playing games on phones. It's more easy to hold and control as compared to the tablet.

Comment

I prefer playing on tablets because the screen bigger than phones...but some games did not suitable playing on tablet such as the new game, Dumb To Die 2..the game based on time...so we need pass the time limit to win the games...

Comment

Depends on what game I'm playing. For instance, if it is something like Clash of Clans or Game of Thrones or Half Life 2 or even these online games which my son loves to play, I prefer using the tablet since they work best with a bigger screen. But when it comes to games like Angry Birds or Threes, then I prefer snuggling up in bed and playing on my phone.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2015, 10:29 AM. Reason: Advertising is not allowed

Comment

Working...
              X