How good the pc for gaming?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good the pc for gaming?

I have got an offer to buy a used pc. Is this pc will be good for online gaming?
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition
    GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 Gaming 4GB
    Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0, Socket-AM3+
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9
    Storage: Corsair Force Series GS 128GB and WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM
    Optical drive: ASUS DVD Writer, DRW-24F1ST
    Power supply: Corsair CX 600M, 600W PSU
    Case: NZXT Phantom 410

These flash-based browser games require insane system resources lately. So yeah your comp is good for 3D morpgs but Wartune and other browser games? will see

Comment

Originally posted by gphafsar View Post
      I have got an offer to buy a used pc. Is this pc will be good for online gaming?
      CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition
      GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 Gaming 4GB
      Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0, Socket-AM3+
      Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9
      Storage: Corsair Force Series GS 128GB and WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM
      Optical drive: ASUS DVD Writer, DRW-24F1ST
      Power supply: Corsair CX 600M, 600W PSU
      Case: NZXT Phantom 410
      You need a high speed internet connection too. And I personally dont trust Windows 8 and + . I stick to 7.

My laptop doesn't have good config. as the PC that you have been offered to buy, but its still doing great. Buy a good LED tv for better view on maps.

And welcome to the 2.5D MMORPG Blood and Jade(link in the signature) :P

I had a wonderful one and a half years serving those Blood and Jade players who deserved it.. Arigatou/Thank you!
      R2 Blood and Jade 9/11/2013 - 16/12/2015

Comment

Use a lot of RAM, that will help.

Comment

Depends what they're wanting for it, and if they did a clean hard-drive wipe beforehand. Brand new I'd probably max pay about $1400 for that if pre-built. Build my own maybe a grand. Used... if it as in excellent condition and a verified clean wipe/ a bit of in person testing, max about $750. not meeting the first 2 of those 3 conditions would greatly effect the price, and if the 3rd wasn't met I wouldn't purchase at all; never buy ANYTHING used you can't test yourself
          Now; as I've had this come up before, in case they are defending not wiping it for programs they want to "give" you, they can take the small bit of extra time and place them on a memory stick or external disk, and then still do the wipe, as unless they are mr./miss perfect about PC care your going to have excess **** you don't want on there if they don't. Also, if they want to be a whiny trollip about it you can give them like an extra $10 to do so @_@ One other thing your really going to want to check as far as getting it used; when your testing it, is going to be how well the heat-sinks work. One of the major issues with used gaming pc's is people either skip over getting a quality cooling system beyond a fan à²*_à²* or they burn out what they have and if the person buying doesn't take the time to stress test, then all the decent components in the world won't save your comp from going to h3ll on anything but short playing stints.

As far as for your question, as long as you have a decent net connection and a great router, then with that you could play most things on the market I'm guessing at about 40fps or better on standard settings. You would plow through anything offered here lol, and if you weren't it's not your comp at least. Though make sure if your getting something like that you do yourself a service and get a decent monitor as well, otherwise regardless of the comp itself games will still look like chit.

(#×_×) Q('.'Q)
          Current ticket(s):

Comment

I think if you want to choose a pc that good for gaming, choose the pc that good in ram...for example choose for high ram that can support for gaming propose...that only my suggestion...thank you...

Comment

Working...
            X