The Bullying. All Games.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bullying. All Games.

I made a post bout the bullying in these games, It's funny to be honest with you guys some players think that think this game is their whole life.
    It's just a game there no reason to tell people that they are going to die or curse at them for no reason. Kicking people out of things when there is enough
    room for all. Gaming is suppose to be fun not bout fighting what so ever, yes i understand that your friend being raided and you want to stick up for them.
    I respect that because I do it as well, but the threats and the cursing at each other It's ridiculous. Last night players curse at me and call me drama queen
    and told me to die and that no one cares bout me but if they do they have issues. That RIDICULOUS! What the heck this is a game! It's not your life It's a
    game where players who come home from a long day and get away from reality, or try to relax and enjoy life. I have lost a lot of my friends on here and
    I want it to end now. One of my friend quit because she ha a life threat and she didn't feel safe anymore, they bully her and drove her out. Ridiculous.
    I play many famous and non famous game and the bullying here is far worst than any other I have seen. I feel like R2 mentor can't do anything just
    because of a screen shot.
    ~Crosszeria
    IGN: SAMANTHA IGN:Gangster
    Guild:Sparta Guild: Dark
    Sever:48 Sever: 54
    Nova Genesis Mythborne

I agree 100%. I've been bullied in the past in Mythborne and almost left the game because of it, and have also lost a lot of friends from this game due to the relentless bullying. It needs to be stopped!

Comment

I'm 100% on board reporting anyone who willing to bully,life threat.
      Nova Genesis Mythborne

Comment

I've reported bullies before, but, since they were major cashers, guess what r2 did? nothing except "warn" them.
        Game: Crystal Saga
        Server: 93 (Snow Plains)
        Name: SilverRose
        Class: Mage

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
        ~Bilbo Baggins

Comment

It doesn't matter if the person being reported is a casher or not. A warning is the first action taken for everyone. If it continues, you report them again, with new screenshots, to show the behavior is continuing. Punishments do escalate if the person being reported is not heeding the warnings given, it's up to us as players to inform staff when such things happen, else we should just put these people on ignore (when possible) so that we no longer see them. If everyone ignored people being abusive in chat, those people will go away or stop because they aren't going to get the desired reaction.

Just so that we're all clear on what R2 considers to be bullying, please read this article: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=48 and this article: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=46

Please keep in mind attacks in any PvP setting regardless of the nature are never considered bullying. Chat violations are different and should be reported through a ticket, not through the mentors.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I know jaja I mean these players have called me names and told me to die. But i really feel like R2 won't do anything. I've seen screen shots and so has my guildmates.
            Nova Genesis Mythborne

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              It doesn't matter if the person being reported is a casher or not. A warning is the first action taken for everyone. If it continues, you report them again, with new screenshots, to show the behavior is continuing. Punishments do escalate if the person being reported is not heeding the warnings given, it's up to us as players to inform staff when such things happen, else we should just put these people on ignore (when possible) so that we no longer see them. If everyone ignored people being abusive in chat, those people will go away or stop because they aren't going to get the desired reaction.

Just so that we're all clear on what R2 considers to be bullying, please read this article: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=48 and this article: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=46

Please keep in mind attacks in any PvP setting regardless of the nature are never considered bullying. Chat violations are different and should be reported through a ticket, not through the mentors.
              I know that. I get that killing people in raids/boss fights/etc is not a violation of the rules of R2. This was a chat violation. What did they do? They called them "good players" and that they were "warned". But what the bullies did to me? It was absolutely horrible. I actually quit my last server BECAUSE of them. I'm just waiting for the people who were bullying me to leave, since I have a pretty good character there and I have a lot of friends there.

Oh, and guess what? I have been reported for being supposedly "ready to sell my account," and they accused me WITHOUT ANY PROOF since that was not my intention EVER and I never said to ANYONE that I was going to sell my account (why would I? I actually really liked the game at that time). And *gasps*, guess what? I'm not a major casher! *gasps again* R2 honestly doesn't care about bullying or anything like that. I've reported so many people and I've never seen someone get banned for bullying or cheating or anything else. I've only seen people get banned for that mess up with the recharge. And guess what? I did send in a ticket because our mentor was rarely on, so of course I couldn't talk to him/her! Then again, I doubt that the bullies would ever do that while the mentor was on/active.

One more thing.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              else we should just put these people on ignore (when possible) so that we no longer see them
              Sure, that's GREAT and all, but in games like Mythborne, you can't block them out in world. You want to know what happened the last time I was on? I was bullied for taking an aegis in retaliation for my own aegis being stolen. I had blacklisted this person before since he has bullied me in the past. But guess what? I could still see what he was saying me in world. And he was verbally going off on one of my friends because my friend was trying to stand up for me. I knew better to join in, but I am very loyal to people I consider my friend (online or offline). That was the last straw for me. I took screenshots, sent them in, r2 did nothing, so I slowly started leaving. I would occasionally log on to send flowers to my husband there and then leave after chatting with him. He tried to get me to stay on the server, but I couldn't and wouldn't. So, I managed to convince him to come with me to another server, since he and I are good friends. Also, there is a section in the TOS which specifically states that "We take the security and protection of minors very seriously and have suggestions for minors that are the target of harassment. If a player is between the ages of 13-18 and is the target of harassment, we have safety measures which can help our younger players." Guess what I am? Underage!

So, no, I can't just "ignore" them since they still can go off in world chat. And like I said earlier, R2 doesn't care at ALL.

Originally posted by Luka_Crosszeria View Post
              I know jaja I mean these players have called me names and told me to die. But i really feel like R2 won't do anything. I've seen screen shots and so has my guildmates.
              You're right Crosszeria. R2 probably won't do anything except "warn" them, even if the situation is serious and even if you are underage (not saying you are, just remember what r2 says about underage players and harassment).
              Game: Crystal Saga
              Server: 93 (Snow Plains)
              Name: SilverRose
              Class: Mage

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
              ~Bilbo Baggins

Comment

Originally posted by Silvermist3 View Post
                I know that. I get that killing people in raids/boss fights/etc is not a violation of the rules of R2. This was a chat violation. What did they do? They called them "good players" and that they were "warned". But what the bullies did to me? It was absolutely horrible. I actually quit my last server BECAUSE of them. I'm just waiting for the people who were bullying me to leave, since I have a pretty good character there and I have a lot of friends there.

Oh, and guess what? I have been reported for being supposedly "ready to sell my account," and they accused me WITHOUT ANY PROOF since that was not my intention EVER and I never said to ANYONE that I was going to sell my account (why would I? I actually really liked the game at that time). And *gasps*, guess what? I'm not a major casher! *gasps again* R2 honestly doesn't care about bullying or anything like that. I've reported so many people and I've never seen someone get banned for bullying or cheating or anything else. I've only seen people get banned for that mess up with the recharge. And guess what? I did send in a ticket because our mentor was rarely on, so of course I couldn't talk to him/her! Then again, I doubt that the bullies would ever do that while the mentor was on/active.

One more thing.

Sure, that's GREAT and all, but in games like Mythborne, you can't block them out in world. You want to know what happened the last time I was on? I was bullied for taking an aegis in retaliation for my own aegis being stolen. I had blacklisted this person before since he has bullied me in the past. But guess what? I could still see what he was saying me in world. And he was verbally going off on one of my friends because my friend was trying to stand up for me. I knew better to join in, but I am very loyal to people I consider my friend (online or offline). That was the last straw for me. I took screenshots, sent them in, r2 did nothing, so I slowly started leaving. I would occasionally log on to send flowers to my husband there and then leave after chatting with him. He tried to get me to stay on the server, but I couldn't and wouldn't. So, I managed to convince him to come with me to another server, since he and I are good friends. Also, there is a section in the TOS which specifically states that "We take the security and protection of minors very seriously and have suggestions for minors that are the target of harassment. If a player is between the ages of 13-18 and is the target of harassment, we have safety measures which can help our younger players." Guess what I am? Underage!

So, no, I can't just "ignore" them since they still can go off in world chat. And like I said earlier, R2 doesn't care at ALL.

You're right Crosszeria. R2 probably won't do anything except "warn" them, even if the situation is serious and even if you are underage (not saying you are, just remember what r2 says about underage players and harassment).
                I agree with you 100%. R2 won't do anything but warn them, which is unfair to people who've been harassed, and the harassers get away with a free ticket.
                Last edited by SugarandCyanide; 05-03-2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X