Internet connection issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet connection issue

I need Help. I have two computers. one wired and the other is wifi. both off the same router. Win. 10. while playing game on the wifi computer my internet connection goes away. at the same time the wired computer has no lose in internet. why is that? Any ideas would be great....Thank You for your time.

Originally posted by tigert View Post
    I need Help. I have two computers. one wired and the other is wifi. both off the same router. Win. 10. while playing game on the wifi computer my internet connection goes away. at the same time the wired computer has no lose in internet. why is that? Any ideas would be great....Thank You for your time.
    Dear Tigert,

Since this post is not related to MKO (bug section), I've moved this to Off-topic:Other section.
    I can most likely already think of an idea why this is happening, but it would be wise for you to consult a tech support instead.

My thoughts are that WiFi connection can get interrupted by objects and other wireless signals. There is also a chance that there are too many signals on same "Channel" that cause conflicts and disconnect you from internet for the WiFi while cable still maintains its connection.

Kind regards,

Mod Dragon-imp
    As of Nov 1st 2016, I'm retired from Moderator task due to Real-Life Job. Any issues or questions, please contact one of the others Moderator or Head Moderator MemoryLane.

Report exploits through Ticket System.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the app support link.

R2 staff will never ask you for your account email/username and password.

Comment

Working...
    X