Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentendo Style Let's Play Sonic Generations!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentendo Style Let's Play Sonic Generations!

I have been pretty damn bored lately! I'm just stuck on youtube watching some funny videos. Then I thought "Hey, why don't I share this humour with the rest of CS?" So yeah, that's what I'm gonna do, and who better to start with than...
    Gentendo/TheMapleSyrupShow

I swear he's one of the funniest ppl around with his friends Welcome2Shifferland, model40248 and jegaomega1!
    Thought to start the humour off, I'd share with you a Gentendo style Let's Play Sonic Generations!

TheMapleSyrupShow's description:
    Sonic meets his Classic self and the two must get to the bottom of their world that is losing color! Join TheMapleSyrupShow, welcome2shifferland, model40248, and later jegaomega as they embark in the 20th anniversary hit that truly brought the hedgehog back to his good old platforming roots!

The rules of this Let's Play are simple. Each player will rotate to the next player after they either finish an act, clear a mission, defeat a boss, lose a life, or simply give-up. The rotation starts with model40248, then goes to welcome2shifferland, then TheMapleSyrupShow, then jegaomega (after she joins in future parts), then back to Model.
    PrincessJJ71

:DCrystal Saga 4EVA!:D

OMG its princessjj #30
    • Character: (S23)Azreal
    • Server: (S23)Angel Island
    • Class: Blood Priest
    • Married to: (S23)ZoSo
    • Level: 120 Eidolon
    • Guild: Edan
    • Mount: Hellwing
    • Pets: Demon King, Fire Lord, Teeka, Super Demon, Super Angel, Megasaurus, Gobbler~lol~

Check out my guide ^^

Comment

Originally posted by AzrealR21171400 View Post
      OMG its princessjj #30
      How in the world do you know me? Who is this may I ask? xD
      PrincessJJ71

:DCrystal Saga 4EVA!:D

Comment

Working...
      X