Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentendo Style Let's Play Sonic Generations! (Part 3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentendo Style Let's Play Sonic Generations! (Part 3)

Last time on this LP, we saw w2s take on Green Hill act 2, TheMapleSyrupShow spin dash and perfectly own Chemical Plant act 1, model40248 and w2s die (TWICE xD) in Chemical Plant act 2, so Maple has to continue, then the music was brought back and Maple is once again, a lazy editor (xD)

In this episode, model40248 takes on Act 2 of Sky Sanctuary and during that, discovers a "SPACE TRAMPOLINE!!!", the guys argue and blabber about religious matters, model swooces (again) after his first death, then w2s takes over, but when the goal ring is in sight for w2s, he decides he wants to boost to win again, and kills himself (xD), so TheMapleSyrupShow takes over for the last bit, Knuckles is rescued, and w2s takes on a Doppelganger race, but fails, so he gives up (ROFL)!

Sonic meets his Classic self and the two must get to the bottom of fixing their world that is losing color! Join TheMapleSyrupShow, welcome2shifferland, model40248, and later jegaomega as they embark in the 20th anniversary hit that truly brought the hedgehog back to his good old platforming roots!

The rules of this Let's Play are simple. Each player will rotate to the next player after they either finish an act, clear a mission, defeat a boss, lose a life, or simply give-up. The rotation starts with model40248, then goes to welcome2shifferland, then TheMapleSyrupShow, then jegaomega (after she joins in future parts), then back to Model.

Joke of the episode!:

welcome2shifferland, why are you petting me?
    Cuz it's hot!
    Stop stroking my back you n*gger!
    xD

Damnit, wrong profile, so sorry!
    I hate when this happens!
    PrincessJJ71

:DCrystal Saga 4EVA!:D

Comment

Working...
    X