Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentendo Style Let's Play Sonic Generations! (Part 4)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentendo Style Let's Play Sonic Generations! (Part 4)

They're back and crazier than ever! Yep, time to continue our Gentendo style Let's Play Sonic Generations! Last time, the guys completed Sky Sanctuary and rescued Knuckles! Then they took on a Doppelganger race, but gave up, so... "Fission Mailed" << *** MAPLE?!

Oh my God this part is funny as hell! The guys go through a different mission for Sky Sanctuary, and I actually found out its THIS part that has the beeping in it (my bad xD)! Then they take on a Doppelganger race in Chemical Plant (act 2 I think), and then... we meet out first boss...
    "FACE ME IF YOU WISH TO HAVE THE CHAOS EMERALD!"- Metal Sonic

It turns into a real funny fandub fight, you GOTTA watch this! Then a Green Hill doppelganger race (Act 1) so you're in for a marathon guys!

Oh, and be on the lookout for one of Gentendo's brilliant fadub episodes called
    The Paradox
    More details about this in a future post.

Sonic meets his Classic self and the two must get to the bottom of fixing their world that is losing color! Join TheMapleSyrupShow, welcome2shifferland, model40248, and later jegaomega as they embark in the 20th anniversary hit that truly brought the hedgehog back to his good old platforming roots!

The rules of this Let's Play are simple. Each player will rotate to the next player after they either finish an act, clear a mission, defeat a boss, lose a life, or simply give-up. The rotation starts with model40248, then goes to welcome2shifferland, then TheMapleSyrupShow, then jegaomega (after she joins in future parts), then back to Model.
    PrincessJJ71

:DCrystal Saga 4EVA!:D
Working...
X