Being ignored by R2! COMPLAINT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being ignored by R2! COMPLAINT!

I have sent tickets about an issue i'm having in thundercall s33 since clocks changed.

i wrote in thunder call forums under bugs and still nothing, so now i'm shouting on any forum till i'm heard and this issue is fixed...

i have no access to my mount, element runes, medals, last whisper gear, or the ability to upgrade my mount or breakthrough to stage 8 which is what i spent my last recharge diamonds on.
    this is now day 6 since i sent a ticket, and 3 days since i resent a ticket and nothing is being done. literally all the things i mostly have left in the game to gain BR.

now i don't know if you know thundercall but you need access to your mount to change runes, flame hail or thunder in order to do elements which i can not do, i also can not use the building up stack of mount jewels, nor breakthrough to stage 8 after i recharged a week ago in order to do this.

if THIS IS NOT FIXED i will take matters into my own hands, our server has had issues due to bullies on the server cheating the **** out of the game... yet all r2 have done is ban the persons alts. not the main account which they still use to cheat. this lead us to believe the person replying to our tickets to be the person cheating in our game... why else be so hesitant to ban the,?
    even after saying "if they do it once more they get banned" they did, we sent proof too n bam there still active. the 2nd strongest is a butt hurt stalking cyber bully who wants to be top so bad. he created an alt army, to cheat his guild to number 1. they bullied most people off the server.

so i believe that since these issues i have are ONLY happening to me ... I think this has been done on purpose!
    I BELEVE MORE THAN EVER THAT S34 BONESHOCK IS WORKING FOR R2 AND HAS MESSED WITH MY GAME. I BELIEVE This PERSON IS ALSO THE ONE PERSON WHO ANSWERS THUNDERCALL TICKETS.. I NO LONGER TRUST R2
    EITHER THIS ISSUE GETS FIXED SO I CAN USE THE ITEMS I RECHARGE TO BE ABLE TO USE. OR I WILL DO THINGS MY WAY COZ 6 FREAKING DAYS I HAVE BEEN IGNORED AN UNABLE TO FULLY PLAY THE GAME, SO I AM DONE BEING CALM. THIS IS NOT FAIR, I CANT GAIN BR while every one can from these items, n to top it off im being flat out ignored.

No, this person is not R2 staff. R2 staff does not play this game. Bugging your account and only your account is not something that is done. I promise the developer, who would be the only one who could do such a thing, does not care enough about an individual toon to somehow purposefully break it, even if a staff member played the game, which Henry does not.

To be honest, I don't think any staff plays any game here, but I know Henry plays none of them.

I didn't reply to your thread because you said it was only happening to you, and you sent in a ticket, which is what I would have replied to your thread with.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X