Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Sound of a sarcophagus opening*

Hello and good greetings!

I haven't been around here for a while, and I just want to know ah... How is Crystal Saga doing? How active is it and how's the community doing? Is there really Crystal Saga 2?
    And if there's anyone who knows me in the old days, please be kind ;u; I was a baby back then. Now I'm an adult with a baby operating this adult.

Also crystal saga wiki's not very good at providing details on new stuff.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Hi Vic! Sticking around, or just saying hello?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Gasp memory, it's been years!

I'm surprised my account didn't get hacked for how long I left it alone. I was having a nostalgia trip and wanted to visit this place again! But I found the servers pretty empty. (I swore I saw a tumbleweed tumbling by)
      The only player I saw was this guy riding the biggest mount I've seen, surrounded by the most colorful I-cannot-describe equipment, and new npcs, and overwhelming number of new icons in the HUD. I'm not exactly disappointed, but I was expecting what I was expecting from a game that's around 8 years old.

I have grown now, from a baby to a bigger baby! Kidding, but hopefully I'm a more mature person now than before and I wanted to see how the community of R2games is going ;u;

Useless
      ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
      Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Working...
      X