Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 account leveling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 account leveling

Hello, i posted a picture of my r2 account level. as you can see it is now based on EXP. I tried to level up from 82 to 83 and it took me more than a week to level up.

I used to play at 2015 and it isnt based on EXP but on how many days you are online which is much better, now it will take me a fortnight just to get to level 84 because of the cap 4 hours homepage and game or 8 hours afk homepage.

Is there any way to go around this faster? Its just way too long if its EXP based and not "days based". Thanks
    "You don't have to say anything, I already have an idea about it."

"EXP" is earned by spending 8 hours logged into the home page, or 4 hours logged into a game. If you tend to leave a game going all day for many days, you'll want to make sure you touch the home page and refresh the game once a day for the timer to start counting again. There is no way to make this go faster.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      "EXP" is earned by spending 8 hours logged into the home page, or 4 hours logged into a game. If you tend to leave a game going all day for many days, you'll want to make sure you touch the home page and refresh the game once a day for the timer to start counting again. There is no way to make this go faster.
      btw memorylane, i have an issue with wartune loading screen. apparently when I use my wifi, all r2 games work except wartune even with flash enabled, it doesnt load, it just hangs BUT if i switch to my mobile data it works to ALL r2 games including the wartune reborn i'm having a problem with.

Do you have an idea why is that happening?

In summary:

Wartune Reborn (Wifi) = No
      Other R2 Games = YES

Wartune Reborn (Mobile Data) = Yes
      Other R2 Games = YES

Comment

Originally posted by R2303170162 View Post

btw memorylane, i have an issue with wartune loading screen. apparently when I use my wifi, all r2 games work except wartune even with flash enabled, it doesnt load, it just hangs BUT if i switch to my mobile data it works to ALL r2 games including the wartune reborn i'm having a problem with.

Do you have an idea why is that happening?

In summary:

Wartune Reborn (Wifi) = No
        Other R2 Games = YES

Wartune Reborn (Mobile Data) = Yes
        Other R2 Games = YES
        Was it working fine before? Are you getting an error, or just stuck on loading? Is it with a specific server, or at the game's home page?

First step is to turn off your router and computer. Turn on your router and wait for it to finish the startup process. Then turn on your computer, and try again.

You could try turning off your antivirus for a moment and seeing if you can connect without it. If you can, your antivirus may be blocking the page. You'll need to search the internet for your specific antivirus program. Do not continue to play the game without your antivirus.

You can try flushing your dns cache: Open Command Prompt, type 'ipconfig /flushdns' (no quotes), press enter. Try the site again.

You can try changing to a public dns server. Be sure to read through the guide first if you try this method: https://developers.google.com/speed/...dns/docs/using

You can try using a VPN, such as Opera's built in VPN or downloading a free one, like Hotspot Shield, and see if that works for you. Generally, when this option works but nothing else worked, the issue is with the ISP, and you'll have to convince them there's an issue, so hopefully something else works for you.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

It worked fine already. Thank you so much. Btw memorylane, one last question, I hope I'm not troubling you but I decided to top up 5$ on Wartune-Reborn using Xsolla payment processor and GCASH as a payment method. So what happened is that I already had successful transaction in this method before no problem, it opened a window as usual, I typed in all my GCASH details and there's only one thing left to do is to CONFIRM THE PAYMENT DEDUCTION from my account, unfortunately, I had to do a sudden errand so the confirm button was left hanging and when i came back and pressed it, it said the session timed out and i will not be charged for it. After that, I received an SMS from GCASH that my account was deducted 5$ by Xsolla. I immediately went to my purchase order here in R2 games and it did not reflect.

Confused, I decided to top up ANOTHER 5$ and made sure that i will press the confirm button without delay and you know what happened? It went through so smoothly.
          So here is the million dollar question,

What happened to the first 5$? And will it go back to my account?
          Because I'm assuming that Xsolla took the money from my account to ask my permission to confirm the payment so it will be sent to R2Games, but i got delayed on confirming it, the session expired. The deduction was successful but it did not pass to R2games. So what will happen with my money that the payment processor took?

Here is a screenshot of two different confirmations.

https://imgur.com/a/jMFEDro

The latter confirmation by Xsolla via GCASH is the only legit one, the 2nd attempt, and I have a transaction ID here in Wartune-Reborn: Order number: 202007160227329613
          But the first one, the money is floating. I was deducted, I did not confirm the payment in time, R2 didn't receive anything, my money is floating in Xsolla, there is no receipt. What should I do and can you help me with this?

Comment

btw I contacted Xsolla and they said that they have records on my last attempt but nothing on the first attempt. I even asked the chat representative to imagine that he is buying something in the internet, his oven suddenly exploded downstairs, ofc he had to go get that right, after that he now goes up and confirms the payment but it says session expired. However, you got deducted anyway through SMS confirmation, so i asked him "where do you think YOUR money is floating right now?" and he did not reply.

Comment

What does it say in your Order History for the first transaction? https://www.r2games.com/user/?ac=order

Comment

For the first transaction on July 16th, there is none but the 2nd attempt only that made it through which is this one. Order number: 202007160227329613July 16th, 202002:28 AM

That is the 2nd attempt. The first attempt was not registered in the transaction history not even in pending order since I wasn't able to confirm the payment through xsolla - GCASH , the session expired it had to reset. So no confirmation of payment = pending order, no charge. That's the right scenario, what happened is that the payment was cancelled because of delay, no pending order and i got charged. received an SMS like the one i showed you on the first attempt so I don't know where the first money went or is floating right now.

Since i needed the balens so much, i just phased through the first attempt and just went on doing the second attempt and it went smoothly. I'm just worried where my money went. I contacted xsolla and they said the 2nd attempt made it through on their records but the first attempt did not even though the SMS showed that it was successful. Guess the 5$ was lost :/

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/n9h7nNw <<<< On July 16th, only the second attempt made it through. When I went to support r2games, there was a billing section there that stated that there are cases where you cannot see the pending order.

So basically what happened is that there are 4 people here.

GCASH, Xsolla, Me and R2games.
                  I want to buy stuff from R2games.
                  Xsolla asked me what payment method.
                  I picked GCASH.
                  Xsolla took my money as a deduction in preparation for payment to r2games waiting for confirmation.
                  I got delayed on the request.
                  Xsolla reset the session because it timed out.
                  I got deducted anyway even though it said that there will be no charge in session timeouts since i just need to repeat them but according to my GCASH history i got deducted 275 pesos TWICE on july 16th and on the SMS as well. The 2nd one was legit, the first one didn't go through R2 because of lack of confirmation.

So that first attempt 5$ is now lost money floating into oblivion which is really depressing.

Comment

That's odd. It usually starts a record the moment you click to the checkout screen, whether or not you complete the transaction, and it will say Go to Checkout until you manually click cancel on it to make the record go away. But, I was just wanting to make sure it wasn't sitting as a pending transaction.

Some payment methods process a charge as a hold during the purchase process, and then once you complete the process it sends the funds to the merchant. If you don't complete the process, the payment is reversed back to your account. How long the reversal takes depends on the bank that is processing the transaction. Most banks will take 24-48 hours, but some banks can take up to 5 days. In this instance, the bank would be GCash since they are doing the processing for you. If you don't have your funds back on your GCash account after 48 hours, give them a call.

Comment

Thanks so much memorylane. You da real mvp

Comment

is there anyone with lvl r2 lvl 100 already? and doesnt play Knights of Fantasy?

Comment

Working...
                        X