A lot of reason to Fight against your fear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of reason to Fight against your fear

Tell me how can you defeat your fear or nightmare while your sleep and ill tell you a true story^_^

having lucid dream by theory,,,
    failed provoking it by fact,,,
    not having much of nm by luck,,,
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Just pray before you sleep. And HE will give you peace of mind.Strength ! Wisdom ! And Courage so you can conquer all your fears! :P

Hohoh I don't have story to tell. Poor me. >_,"!
      Last edited by yosilangpo; 07-12-2012, 02:20 AM.
      I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

One things that you can do it by yourself is that you have a strong imagination^_^

Comment

lol i don't know y but have not had ant nightmare for a loooong time now XD must be cuz i listen to music :3

and when it comes to url fear then get some friends aaand things might end well lol XD
          "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

my biggest noghtmare is that my grand father killing people with a powers..that's true

Comment

since I have a phobia of scary movies....everytime I sleep I keep on dreaming it....but nowadays it's not attacking.LOL

Comment

LOL well me a Evil Spirit Merge with me but he didnt succed cuz my imagination is stronger than him even Satan cant get pass on me cuz im more stronger than any Shts that could ruin us^_^

Comment

I actully sing songs in bed. o,.,o
                  If not I just clear my mind.
                  Or count sheep, (I don't)
                  Or just think of something funny if you don't think of going to sleep.
                  Everyone tries to fail, everyone really does. You never know.
                  Failure is not a choice. Try again!
                  My main character:
                  Name: Marshall
                  Class: Ranger
                  Level: 31+
                  Honor: Captain+
                  Guild: Victorious

Comment

Get really high. Im actually trying to remember when the last time I had a nightmare was. Normally I have daymares xD. Or what you could do if you want to see millions if things flying at you while your "trying" to sleep is..you could "Candy Flipin". I don't recommend doing this unless u have insane horrible nightmares or if you can't hold your own, you none Charlie Sheenes. XP
                    Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                    Level: 130
                    Class: Rogue
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Honor: Emperor
                    Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                    Guild: Rebels
                    Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Having a Daydreaming is good because it might help you trying to pass those a lot of insane nightmares...........like my dream last time was you know lot of zombies coming aftering my friends i try to hide them then i came out with no weapon just doing hand to hand combat with all zombies and one thing is very hurtful is the a Big Giant Muscular zombie appeared and there was a girl save my life well i remembered the name and i almost recognized her but darn i wake up(I really hate to admit when someone is waking me up from my good dream or having a Fun Nightmare dream )all i remember is that she is kinda a slim and cute XD

Comment

Do you wash your feet before going to bed ?
                        It is a good way to prevent bad dreams
                        " Pleasure gotten through evil means could be a sin, but pleasure can also result from good deeds.What kind of philosophy calls pleasure itself a sin ?

Gilgamesh, Fate/Zero

Comment

Working...
                        X