City of Steam (coming soon)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Steam (coming soon)

well,i was wondering when it will be open as non beta so administrators or someone who know information tell me. dont talk nonsenses if u dont know anything and dont try to look intelligent by telling something
    GAME: Broken Realm

NAME: FireWave

SERVER: [S1] Frost Highland

LEVEL: 47

CLASS: CHRONONAUT

GUILD: Legacy

It doesnt really matter weather its in beta or non-beta ( There is no real difference ) although i will say it will be in beta for along time to come with R2 behind this game... Unfortunately (alot of bugs and content still to come)

Basically i wouldnt expect beta to end within the next 3months probaly more
    xCasper / OrDog - Broken Realms - (S7) - Guild Name: -

I Rarely Forget A Face, But For You Ill Make An Exception.

Comment

damn.i want to play that game :s
      GAME: Broken Realm

NAME: FireWave

SERVER: [S1] Frost Highland

LEVEL: 47

CLASS: CHRONONAUT

GUILD: Legacy

Comment

to play that game, you must have high PC..... BAD FOR ME

Comment

Originally posted by depok View Post
          Ya I even wonder how you can play at all with a "high" pc... usely when my pc is stoned he doesn't do anything :P
          Server: S5 Camp Petra
          Class: Cleric
          Ingame name: Morgause
          Level: None of your business
          Guild: 13th

Comment

i hope CoS not so bad as chrono tales. my laptop, even with cooler, not cool enuf. i rather play BR,..
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Moved thread to off-topic, as it doesn't have anything to do with broken realm.

City of Steam is still going through development after the last beta test. When it's ready, and no one has a firm expected date for that yet (according to their forums), there will be an announcement posted to welcome it.

You can always visit their forums to stay up to date on the news about CoS.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well, we here at City of Steam have officially moved over to the R2Games forum site, So feel free to stop by and introduce yourselves on our section of the forums if you would plan on joining us!
                Coming to you live at !

I also have my own website at

Comment

jup jup.. just go to www.cityofsteam.com and join the forums (same as subsection forums here.. but the one the site links to looks alot better :P)
                  - Aven Arcanist
                  Paragon of the World Machine
                  Founder of Nexus
                  "Do you think you are cool? Do you have your name on a statue in Nexus? And what about this crown on my head?"

Comment

Testing 1 2 3
                    "Boss, are we Good or Evil?" - Zip
                    "Zip, Zip, Zip. There is no longer black or white, good or evil. "Evil" spelt backwards is "Live", and we all want to do that now, don't we." - Mok

Comment

Originally posted by depok View Post
                      Actually, Mechanist has been working on a low res option, that works great for lower end computers. So most computers can run it now, when it comes to open beta hop on over and give it a try. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Working...
                      X