Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alice-uta View Post
    WARTUNE GAME
    the game is lagging like crazy and if you send ticket to tell they said "thanks for informing us"instead of doing something
    is good to quit this game cos is done Only for big spender cashers .
    the rest of the players are baits for big spenders
    if youre a big spender here you must chouse other game cos this game suck for you also.
    you try to level up to be top 10 and then they merge servers like crzy nobodys ask if it is ok for old players to merge severs all the time.
    they change game rules over and over now you cant lvl up talents cos they need weak players in the game to spend more money .
    they bring a ***** toy tank in this game ..instead farm .(.if i want tank i chouse shouters game).
    they sell ordinary runes for balens now so if youre not a big spender you wil be KO from the first strike.
    so i syncerelly recomand to change game cos this one suck .
    im sry ive wasted to much time here
    good luck on youre sad experience wartune.
    btw i cant find the way to delete acount .
    You can't delete your account. When it's created it's there.
    Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
    It means going for it anyway
    because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

try world of warcraft, tons to do

Comment

Originally posted by R221721346 View Post
        try world of warcraft, tons to do
        No, no, just no. It's an incredibly ancient game, with ancient gameplay and uninteresting character designs. The constant updates begin to get obnoxious, and their only strenght is their old, crowded fanbase

Try Eternal saga, it's kinda redundant at first, but getting very cool later

Comment

To be honest I quit Yitien it was miserable for me those servers merged so quickly Memorylane said it would take a year for that boy was she wrong and that only took a few months or weeks for that to happen. I tried staying for as long as I possibly could even with my husband but now he's gone plus checkpoint was tiresome especially to roll the dice I just couldn't take it anymore I miss everyone there tho but I can only try to be happies.

As for crystal saga I quit that game cause I couldn't level up as much and no one would help me with ladder even The guild Athena and the 2 guild leaders Zoli and kisara rejected me as well as Zoli saying I whine too much but it's cause they don't to help me as much even the levels don't even accept me and they said I'm too weak to join, I only go back there to see my friends I went there last time on my b-day and it was completely depressing I don't even if I still wanna even go back there

I tried playing wartunes again but when I get on it keeps telling me to click left hand side and I do lots of times and it never works I thought it was my computer I changed it to F11 and F12 it just wasn't working I even tried ticketing I put my e-mail and everything there and it keeps telling me to put my char name and I do but I didnt see it and it wasnt showing up i didnt know if I should report it to Stormaggedon but I gave up because no one would believe me and would just think or say I'm just being ridiculous then I figured I would try to play wartunes on koramgame since that one is the only one that really works it didn't even tell me to to click left hand it would instantly know that I when it'd disappear I realized it wasn't my computer I thought it was but I think it's something to do with r2games I still can't get out of the left click thing it's still there so I sorry stormy but I can't get out of the left hand click screen thing I have a hp windows 7 laptop I tried everything I can only play wartunes on koramgame it doesn't have as much glitches and not as slow so I sorry Stormaggedon I didn't want to message u this problem but it is a problem and the ticketing isn't working for me cause it keep telling me I need my char name and it's only blank I'm honest not lying *sniff* I only playing wartune soul of guardian everlight and eternal saga
          Last edited by LadyKayla; 08-02-2013, 08:14 AM.
          I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
            To be honest I quit Yitien it was miserable for me those servers merged so quickly Memorylane said it would take a year for that boy was she wrong and that only took a few months or weeks for that to happen. I tried staying for as long as I possibly could even with my husband but now he's gone plus checkpoint was tiresome especially to roll the dice I just couldn't take it anymore I miss everyone there tho but I can only try to be happies.

As for crystal saga I quit that game cause I couldn't level up as much and no one would help me with ladder even The guild Athena and the 2 guild leaders Zoli and kisara rejected me as well as Zoli saying I whine too much but it's cause they don't to help me as much even the levels don't even accept me and they said I'm too weak to join, I only go back there to see my friends I went there last time on my b-day and it was completely depressing I don't even if I still wanna even go back there

I tried playing wartunes again but when I get on it keeps telling me to click left hand side and I do lots of times and it never works I thought it was my computer I changed it to F11 and F12 it just wasn't working I even tried ticketing I put my e-mail and everything there and it keeps telling me to put my char name and I do but I don't see I didn't if I should report it to Stormaggedon but I gave because no one would they'd just I'm just being ridiculous then I figured I would try to play wartunes on koramgame since that one is the one that really works it didn't even tell me to to click left hand very hand it would instantly know that I when it'd disappear I realized it wasn't my computer I thought it was but I think it's something to do with r2games I still can't get out of the left click thing it's still there so I sorry stormy but I can't get out of I have a hp windows 7 laptop I tried everything I can only play wartunes on koramgame it doesn't have as much glitches and not as slow so I sorry Stormaggedon I didn't want to message u this problem but it is a problem and the ticketing isn't working for me cause it keep telling I need my char name and it's only blank I'm honest not lying *sniff* I only playing wartune soul of guardian everlight and eternal saga
            Come to S63 if your ever going to try crystal saga again.
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

ok thank you Insanity I will
              I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Quit Game and Reasons

Crystal Saga-its not like I'm quitting...its just that somehow my browser wont loading. and...I dont know, since I re-install my laptop, my chrome won't load CS. If I can't fix this, then I have to stop playing the game....
                WartUne-Played this, quit this. why? boring. it's a a fun and great game, different from the rest. I like it, but its kinda boring.
                Eternal Saga-I'd love to try this, really. the RPG, the graphic, etc, it tempt me. but it wont load pass 15% for me and keep asking for backgroundsound download...so... /shrugs/
                Castlot-Nah, never try this one yet
                Lunaria Story-this game remind me that maple story game, skyripper, mystic saga, or things that similar to that. I'd love this game if it's not too heavy for my laptop. though, the loading is kind of too long for my taste. Anyway, maybe I shall indulge myself more with this game later, see if my "quit" mood can be delayed. Oh, and I totally LOVE the chibi characters <3
                Yitien-not really interested..
                Dragon Pals-have the idea to try it...but... *shrugs*
                City of Steam-never played this
                Currently playing
                Crystal Saga:
                (S12)Lightning
                Job:Hybrid Knight

Lunaria Story
                [Elementalist's Temple]
                [s15]Fourth

Comment

people come and go. lose interest, find better games. important to have replacement and active community. play to enjoy and stop playing if you dont.

Comment

Hmmm....
                    Crystal saga - Awesome game,playing it for over a year now,the graphics really arent attracting but theres something in that game that just makes you addicted o.oIt's not very cash-oriented (You can survive without cash easily,only thing i cash for is VIP and thats only because i like the extra dungeon runs keeping me occupied)Unlike wartune where no matter how smart/strategic you are,you just CAN'T be too good without cash (Or have fun,because of the insane CDs)
                    Wartune - A casher heaven,you CANT survive there without cash,especially without VIP,you have to wait 20 hour long cooldowns,so that game is a no-no for me
                    Broken Realms - I liked it at first,but quit because of the times the servers had.I came back,i see the game in ruins,bugs everywhere,exploitable glitches,no maintenances...so i left again.
                    Yitien - Just no,i dont like games where you can just sit and gain exp,it's just not fun.+ The fights themselves are horribly boring,you don't even control them....
                    Lunaria Story - The second i saw the graphics i ran away from there
                    Dragon Pals - Good game,i liked it,but i didn't want to quit CS for it =/
                    Castlot - Never tried that
                    City of Steam - A great game,it amazed me,the gameplay is really incredible,and i played it for a while but...then it started causing problems.Like,i would walk and suddenly get stuck and not able to move in the direction i want to for a while,it would just keep going forward into a wall for a few minutes,it's VERY annoying when that happens in a dungeon.About dungeons being too difficult thats **,i could do a level 20 boss raid with a level 19 gunner.It's also very laggy,and for some reason i cannot play on IE,and it works poorly on chrome (Like i said,i keep getting stuck,and while stuck i also cant close the window,because my mouse cursor gets stuck too)So basically,amazing gameplay,but my computer can't handle the lag D:
                    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Hey, Lunaria Story IS fun! ._. If you ate least have friends and you can chat. Seriously ._.
                      Server : s26 Marshlands
                      Name : Pizzu☺
                      Class : Novice Shooter
                      Level: 54

Comment

Tried em all, all are boring except wartune and CoS.
                        City of Steam, too much of a grind, only have time for one grind. Also, the shooters are annoying, warders have no pvp, hmmmmm sounds broken and unbalanced. Also, no options for City of Steam on inverting my mouse (yes, I use an inverted mouse).
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Hmm...

Crystal Saga --> My web won't load, so I quit
                          Wartune --> Retired. Full of cashers, credit card wings, keep spawning new servers, couldn't survive with no cash
                          Broken Realm --> Haven't tried. Sounds like a heartbroking game
                          Yitien --> Nah...bad name, boring exp earning
                          Lunaria Story --> Nice. Maybe the best game in r2, though idk why you ppl call it a child lame game
                          Dragon Pals --> Nice too, though some ppl say it's a kid's game but I like it
                          Castlot --> Think the worst game here. So boring
                          City of Steam --> Nah. Would be bad if there's a city full of steam, yeh?
                          Eternal Saga --> So slow. Keep stuck at 15% loading, slow interface pop-up

Comment

why i dont open my accnt on wartune server 370

Comment

Originally posted by R28605495
                              why i dont open my accnt on wartune server 370
                              lol you should post on Wartune forums, not here
                              I don't understand what were you asking, so sorry can't help ya
                              Last edited by AkiraAgnar; 10-09-2013, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
                                If you Try Yitien Again Come S24 , We've never Merged...103 days and counting..
                                Have a Nice Day

Comment

Working...
                                X