account email

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account email

let me just note that I don't care if this has been asked before or an answer given so don't respond with stupid comments pertaining to that particular subject... I'll just ignore them because trolls will be trolls and they generally go away after their moms tell them to go to bed.

so I would like to know if there's a way to change your acct email address..... I only ask this because the one I used to sign up for R2 is not a very stable email address to have and I'd prefer to change it.

Darwin for mayor!
    The one and only Darwin!

and Luri in the case of Monkey King Online S30

Thank you. That was a very helpful reply

sorry if my OP sounded a bit like a rage, I just don't want kids to post dumb answers good stuff! will have to make a ticket....
    The one and only Darwin!

and Luri in the case of Monkey King Online S30

Comment

Kayla's issue is a bit more in depth than just an email change.

As for the changing of the email address.. Please send in a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com. Ask for your email address to be unbound- that's the key phrase to use. They may ask you a couple follow up questions so that they know you are who you say you are, so keep an eye on the reply for that.

When your request is processed, you'll need to log in with your account name (not the email), then go to www.r2games.com/user, where you can bind another email to your account.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I've got bad news again memorylane my password for Facebook won't work I am only able to log in using google I don't know if when I get on my laptop and try to get in through Facebook will help but I will try around 3:00pm I don't know what this hacker one thing I know for sure is that she WILL get booted out of r2games T.T

Comment

Sniff I'm doomed might as well delete my crystal saga character

I give up I tried I'm sorry everyone *sob* good bye wisteria and steinsgate idk what else to do
          Last edited by Myerenade; 08-12-2013, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonxman View Post
            let me just note that I don't care if this has been asked before or an answer given so don't respond with stupid comments pertaining to that particular subject... I'll just ignore them because trolls will be trolls and they generally go away after their moms tell them to go to bed.

so I would like to know if there's a way to change your acct email address..... I only ask this because the one I used to sign up for R2 is not a very stable email address to have and I'd prefer to change it.

Darwin for mayor!

user: I have just the same e-mail question, please

Comment

Working...
            X