Future of gaming and games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of gaming and games

You guys in R2games have allways been innovative and ahead of the heard when it comes to developing new consepts of internetgames. I was wondering where are you planning to go next ?
    Personally I hope you go in a new direction and create a game where the player is left in control again. Don't get me wrong. You guys are really good at what you do. But now everybody is copying you. The browser mmo's that you got are wonderfull for me to play at work ( yes I am allowed to play internet games at work, ) because they play them selves with minimal interaction from me. However I do long a little bit for the classical mmorpg setting like Warcraft, Swkotor etc etc where you play the game, you explore you gather items and you fight yourself. Heaven knows you got enough skilled people in your studio. City of Steam was a step in the right direction, well at least according to my taste. I hope that this is the direction that you go in. Do what you have done so many times before, go ahead of the heard and create something new and innovative, but please leave us players in control more.

I would prefer more 'craftable' items in the sense that they do 'unique' things rather than just be stuck in one type of item that everybody chases.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R21413049 View Post
      You guys in R2games have allways been innovative and ahead of the heard when it comes to developing new consepts of internetgames. I was wondering where are you planning to go next ?
      Personally I hope you go in a new direction and create a game where the player is left in control again. Don't get me wrong. You guys are really good at what you do. But now everybody is copying you. The browser mmo's that you got are wonderfull for me to play at work ( yes I am allowed to play internet games at work, ) because they play them selves with minimal interaction from me. However I do long a little bit for the classical mmorpg setting like Warcraft, Swkotor etc etc where you play the game, you explore you gather items and you fight yourself. Heaven knows you got enough skilled people in your studio. City of Steam was a step in the right direction, well at least according to my taste. I hope that this is the direction that you go in. Do what you have done so many times before, go ahead of the heard and create something new and innovative, but please leave us players in control more.
      How is everyone copying R2? All these games come from China.
      If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
      Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
      So if you love a flower, let it be.
      Love it not about possession.
      Love is about appreciation.

Comment

Working...
      X