Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wallachia's thread of milk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wallachia's thread of milk

    This is a thread to praise my new religion.

    The milkianism.

    Because nothing in the world is better than milk, except Mari.

    So praise the milk!
    Permanently retired from all R2Games.

  • #2
    lol xD
    What is the God/Goddess's name?
    I was thinking also you meant r2 for milking our money

    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

    Comment


    • #3
      Great, we can establish an alliance.
      Soda king and Milkman, sound's good?
      internet sensation

      Comment


      • #4
        Sounds great.

        And kinda, you know :P But still, great.
        Permanently retired from all R2Games.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wallachia View Post
          Sounds great.

          And kinda, you know :P But still, great.
          Am I can be your Mistress?
          >.< btw love your pic ♥

          I...I love you like a love song baby...
          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
          I...I love you like a love song baby...
          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
          :o:o:o:o

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wallachia View Post
            Sounds great.

            And kinda, you know :P But still, great.
            Awesome, we can begin by clearing and shielding Cloudborne Village, fighting off the Rat Lord and Greg.

            We have a whole destiny which await's us...
            Are you ready to take on the challenge... Milkman?
            internet sensation

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Predator View Post
              Awesome, we can begin by clearing and shielding Cloudborne Village, fighting off the Rat Lord and Greg.

              We have a whole destiny which await's us...
              Are you ready to take on the challenge... Milkman?
              Can I tag along and be the $exy girl who helps you guys out by cheering you on and
              serving to my every will...I mean protecting me?

              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                Can I tag along and be the $exy girl who helps you guys out by cheering you on and
                serving to my every will...I mean protecting me?
                Of-course you can, however firstly you must select your super-hero name.
                internet sensation

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Predator View Post
                  Of-course you can, however firstly you must select your super-hero name.
                  I choose Priestess Saloria-Loralei-Asuna-Hikachu-Celesse-Verona-Pyrona-Talji-Pheora.
                  o_o...

                  I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                  I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                  :o:o:o:o

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Here's a sneak peak at our costumes.
                    They shall only be worm whilst on duty, casual walks around the park or anywhere else except on missions is forbidden and will result in a permanent exclusion from the alliance.


                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	1681289
                    internet sensation

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Predator View Post
                      Here's a sneak peak at our costumes.
                      They shall only be worm whilst on duty, casual walks around the park or anywhere else except on missions is forbidden and will result in a permanent exclusion from the alliance.


                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]71018[/ATTACH]
                      They look good os far
                      Can I have a Daphne theme outfit like in Scooby Doo?

                      I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                      I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                      :o:o:o:o

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                        Am I can be your Mistress?
                        >.< btw love your pic ♥
                        My mistress?

                        That might be open to negotiation, yeah;
                        Permanently retired from all R2Games.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          OMG !!! dear Wallachia what happened to you? This is the first time you say that you'll think about it
                          did you eat something wrong ?
                          ♥♥♥♥♥♥
                          ♥♥♥Blade Hunter♥♥♥
                          IGN : MariAnna:D
                          Server : S3 - Steam City ;)
                          Level : 152+:D
                          Guild : Pure:cool:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mari-Mary View Post
                            OMG !!! dear Wallachia what happened to you? This is the first time you say that you'll think about it
                            did you eat something wrong ?
                            ♥♥♥♥♥♥
                            I have my moments where I can actually use my head, my darling Mari ♥♥♥♥♥♥
                            Permanently retired from all R2Games.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X