Finding is (not) easy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding is (not) easy

ahh.. just to say something to other players around r2-games XD. And that is hello! soo... Hello! XD
    SilhouetteYui
    ES as LyraLuna, a Not-So-Dark Mage, Warrior, Hunter...(Do I really have Split personality??)
    DP as YuiPandora, the Clumsy Dragon Handler (Get's burned every once in a while)
    LS as LunaLia, Mage & squirrel, with attitude (the squirrel has it)
    CS as ....(no-one knows, but I'm there.. Even I have hard time of knowin* which one..)
    Myth as Chira, Wanna-be-Mage (Noob.. Even all the rest noobs are pros compared to this one..)

Hallo
    Hmmm you signature...>.>
    No wartune? -_-"

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
      Hallo
      Hmmm you signature...>.>
      No wartune? -_-"
      Hohoo.. my signature is a lil* out of date XD I play there too.. aand I'm hitting cntr+enter...XD
      SilhouetteYui
      ES as LyraLuna, a Not-So-Dark Mage, Warrior, Hunter...(Do I really have Split personality??)
      DP as YuiPandora, the Clumsy Dragon Handler (Get's burned every once in a while)
      CS as ....(no-one knows, but I'm there.. Even I have hard time of knowin* which one..)
      Myth as Chira, Wanna-be-Mage (Noob.. Even all the rest noobs are pros compared to this one..)

Comment

Welcome to the game, Yui.

Are you single?
        Permanently retired from all R2Games.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallachia View Post
          Welcome to the game, Yui.

Are you single?
          Thank you Wallachia! In game or in real? No, married and divorced and married again, and yes, still single and staying like that.

And this lil* post is to kill boredom, make new friends and just.. blab XD. No topic required.
          Last edited by SilhouetteYui; 03-18-2014, 09:23 AM.
          SilhouetteYui

Comment

It just took you 12 days to answer. Lightning-fast reaction, right there.

Comment

It just took you 12 days to answer. Lightning-fast reaction, right there.
              Ohhh!!! That fast =.=*?! No kidding... Usually one can wait months to get a response from me.
              I just broke my own record! -happily clapping- XD
              Last edited by SilhouetteYui; 03-18-2014, 02:24 PM.
              SilhouetteYui

Comment

Originally posted by SilhouetteYui View Post
                Ohhh!!! That fast =.=*?! No kidding... Usually one can wait months to get a response from me.
                I just broke my own record! -happily clapping- XD

Comment

Nani? ^-.-^***
                  SilhouetteYui

Comment

o= You don't know the power of hue?

Comment

o= You don't know the power of hue?
                      nope, i have less than zip idea about the power of hue..
                      SilhouetteYui

Comment

This is a chart explaining it:

Comment

This is a chart explaining it:

O.O.. Still.. eludes me.. yet it kinda.. just a lil*, that is.. made me laugh.. Enough to make me fall of my chair, tyvm..
                          SilhouetteYui

Comment

Critical hit!

Comment

Critical hit!
                              O, I aint DEAD yet. Takes more to get me even KO'd. I might end up KO'ing you, though.
                              Last edited by SilhouetteYui; 03-19-2014, 09:58 AM.
                              SilhouetteYui

Comment

Working...
                              X