Sugestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugestion

I 37wan.com play, because I am Chinese, which makes sense, I would like to ask the master of the games, they will please add Kingship of Warriors game, because R2 website more convenient, is not prone to failure, because I pay attention to you Qin beauty and Goku adaptation and several. Thank you very much for these games, they are very good versions very well present, thank you. Link 37wan game is http://www.37.com/game/188.html. I liked best the game, interested to see your version of it. You can also consider updating the goddess of beauty from the Qin, you are missing three or four.

The website that I've looked into for that seems good but r2games might not take this into consideration yet it looks good still now if only I spoke Chinese and could understand it then I could play it and take over ur world T.T
    Last edited by LadyKayla; 05-02-2014, 02:27 PM.
    I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

holy shish kebabs like dang theres a whole load games way ahead of only monkey king seeing games I've already played before and so much more coming up O.O
      I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
        holy shish kebabs like dang theres a whole load games way ahead of only monkey king seeing games I've already played before and so much more coming up O.O
        Haven't u seen my signature? Nice work ls13, plz add some more games R2
        Alanna
        Beserker lvl 73
        980K BR
        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
        Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
        Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
        Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
        Mystic lvl 72
        1.1M BR
        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
        Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
        Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
        Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Working...
        X