Online bullying what a joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online bullying what a joke

Is it just America that has online bullying slogans?

If so we are going the wrong way here.

How can someone be bullied online which makes them commit suicide....

Really are we going this direction? Please if any other country out there has this let me know.

Right now we have three things other countries don't care about

Weight losing
    Online Bullying
    Nerd Rage

Nerd Rage here in Brazil is often an insult. People who rage online are really not taken seriously here. However, some people are taking Online Bullying to extremes and even filing lawsuits when they are bullied online. It seems to be a new trend here.
    Permanently retired from all R2Games.

Comment

Someone in my guild has been cyberbullied and r2games hast done anything more than just ignore the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Imginaerum View Post
        Someone in my guild has been cyberbullied and r2games hast done anything more than just ignore the issue.

So what you say is that R2 should act like your parents and protect you from being bullied ? If someone cant take online bully he can simply quit.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          So what you say is that R2 should act like your parents and protect you from being bullied ? If someone cant take online bully he can simply quit.
          A person can quit the game when he or she feels the game is a threat or a bully thing to him. Some-people might just see it as a push to make them strong in the game and withstand bullying. War games like Wartune has nothing to do with bully. The bully who keep bullying will be bullied by other people as well.

Comment

And all people should learn that there is an 'ignore' feature that, if it fails, people can still take screenshots and report to R2.
            Permanently retired from all R2Games.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
              wow...that was just... the most stupid thing i have ever read...
              Of course they need to deny those people to bully through wartune... this is a GAME, game should be fun.
              its not because this is a war game, people are allowed to bully.

to answer on the actual thread question, cyber bullying is everywhere.
              im from belgium, and here it comes in the news on regular bases.
              i guess people are waffledup all around the world
              and why would people commit suicide? to get off it of course.
              ive never been bullied real hard, (Im not really bullied for like long time, more like a week and the guy became my friend right afther) but yh, its horrible,
              you think about it like 100% of the time thats the worse, of course its not just that that makes it horrible, you just hate to go to school (if ur really bullied irl) and so on...
              People just care sooo much about each others opinion these days, even if they say they dont.
              doesnt matter who you are how you act, there will always be one who hates you and cant stand your face.
              the thing is that people are soo judging and dumb these days they are hating on weight/looks.
              this society is the most shamefullthing in humanity, but we cant do allot about it lol "just keep swimming" - finding nemo xD
              Last edited by Chiri; 07-16-2014, 04:18 PM.
              The colors, The grey
              The fire, The smoke,
              The lights, The dark
              To speak or to choke
              The words, That hurts
              The truth, The lies
              The wishpers, the noise
              Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Imginaerum View Post
                It depends on what is going on with the issue, if you call being pked bullying then no that's part of the game function

If they are doing anything to break ToS then they can be screenshotted and reported. You have to understand they need proof to take action they can't go around warning and punishing just because someone said they did something bad

If you don't get a reply to your ticket in 1-2 days feel free to pm a mod/s on the forum with your ticket # and a brief explanation they will be happy to forward it for you
                Got any questions? Get In touch with a mod. Have an issue mods can't help with? File a ticket - http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

Been bullied numerous times, when ppl see you as a threat they try every which way to get rid of you. Like Alberteiny say, use it to make yourself stronger. I have beaten all my bullies into the ground, and then ask guildies to help beat them into the ground. Karma is a bit$#. Something to remember 2hats 2hats!

Comment

Just ignore it as other people said. That is not a big deal!

Comment

i think it depends on one's characteristic, generally, we won't bully for nothing, isn't it?.....

Comment

I really feel sorry for ppl who need to humiliate someone so they could feel good about themselfs.
                        Games should be fun, and if u think u need to be a bully so u could enjoj in it...then u should go and get some help u poor small minded soul!
                        And that is the same for any type of bullying anywhere, not just in the games
                        If someone can't act inteligente and nice then it is better to be quite insted of showing his stupidity by bullying others

Comment

As long as they're not hacking your information or using your account into malicious activities I guess you have nothing to worry about. We can't avoid people who takes pleasure in bashing other people online.

Comment

Online bullying is the same as offline bullying only
                            there is no or less social network for either the receiver or the sender.
                            this social network normaly steps up for someone or corrects someone..

the game has options to correct ppl BUT
                            there is a difference between a online fight that last a minute or 2 or
                            bullying. with online bullying there must be an ongoing line of events.
                            However you can collect more data (screenys etc) its hard for most to collect this
                            data/evidence.
                            R2 has sertain responsibilities that are in conflict with there own goals.
                            when u operate a game that is open to all to play and u earn money from that why would u ban your customer?

However online bullying is a big thing and yes ppl kill them self for this!
                            R2 dont give customers details and its hard to get them even with legal help.
                            when you are a victem of online bullying collect as much data as you can and you have to find real life details for this person
                            yourself then go to the police with all your collected data.
                            R2 changed its legal residence from Los Angeles to Hong Kong. In L.A it was easyer to get the DA office to file warrents for information
                            within the R2 (and many other) games your are basicly on your own.

its better to quit your game than it is to quit your life anyway...

Comment

Working...
                            X