Reputation System Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation System Suggestion

Since we have the reputation system, R2Games could implement that system with the games they have. So the more reputation you have, you could get discounts or freebies in the game. You could also try making a reputation lottery. And in that, you could include perks for the game they pick. My suggestion for that was kind of from another game that gave you free points to exchange for a possible VIP or Epic pet. So since I play Eternal Saga, I think the best things to put there would be upgrade runes, moons, VIP tickets, unbound silver, unbound gold, etc. I think other ways to get those lotto points would be playing the game. So here's an explanation for if this was put in Eternal Saga...
    1 point (max. 5 points per day) per hour playing the game
    1 point for every gold spent until reaches 10 points from this daily
    1 point (no limit) for every 4 gold spent until reaches 20 points from this daily
    2 points (daily) for checking in to the game
    1 point for every reputation point earned
    ~And for every 5 points, you can get a lottery ticket. Sounds like a good idea or not? Suggestions, put in comments below~ Thanks for reading~
    Help me out here!
    Please consider giving me some reputation!
    (It will be at the bottom left corner of my post!)

Good to know. Even thougt I don't like this system. But really good to know. Thanks for your work.

Comment

Working...
    X