Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like the AFK system in Crystal Saga is pretty good, considering that you can set things up to do use certain skills and to heal at certain times. It saves me from a lot of tedious grinding. I also like autopath too.
    Name: Notable
    Class: Hybrid Priest
    Server: s69 Dark Forest

Comment

well theres too much automated action in this game already. the battle itself is automated. if we where to to do that what else she we do but click a few buttons. where the fun in that?

Comment

Originally posted by R25454963 View Post
        I like the AFK mode in catas except for the fact there is no healing mode to be used. Mages can heal themselves, but archers
        and knights have no way to heal themselves. Not using AFK is not much better as archers and knights still have no way of
        healing themselves. Yes we may have a healing rune with a 1 time use that gives us little to no healing at all. So I prefer the
        AFK mode as it is faster at making the shots than I am. lol

Knights have a couple different fairly sturdy shields that will prevent alot of damage.. plus you can upgrade your heal rune just like mages have to upgrade their heal skills as they go... my heal rune gives me 40,000 hp now .. it all equals out in the end.. no character type has any major advantage over the next.

As for an autoplay script/function like what the catacombs and campaign runs have.. I would like to see one for the sylph atoll as it is the most boring activity EVER.. but other than that.. if you dont want to play.. dont play.. having a script run mp dungeons etc for you is just silly

Comment

Dude marriage system is gonna be whole advantageous i like that idea tooo since i saw it on ****** blog u will get free additional skill slot but u will be able to use them when u are with your marriage pattner only so its kinda crooked but good too u can have addtional quests and rewards

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am diggin' this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Put marriage dude it kinda can do ppl to shut em up

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

good u build in things like blitzing, etc.
                but whats the use of a afk-modus that picks useless spells, doesnt run to the boss or doesnt use sylph transform (all for wartune)

sometimes looks like programmers sopped to do their work half the way to final, or is it just to have the illusion that something works right ??

Comment

thanks, i'd rather target certain enemies, not have auto at all if i have that

if auto is an option, sylph battles are worthless, make them auto (sylph blitz or something) collecting 60 long fights for up to 120 xp is ridiculous

Comment

most of these Asian based browsers have auto paths which i'm not the biggest fan of but I do like the afk modes.

Comment

Speaking directly to Wartunes since that is what I play, I dont understand how afk mode is actually helpful in WB, atoll etc since it doesnt move you from one battle into the next, how you can be fully afk and accomplish anything i dont know. As far as marriages, I think it might be cool but would rather see other things upgraded (like next tank) than to put in anything new. Also, I've found autopathing is not mandatory, you can choose to use it or not which is fine by me.

Comment

It is not their computer that is the problem it is the server from game that is make problems they is not fast enough to so many players

Comment

in cs ..would be nice... if there's uncheck/check button for formula ingredients and formulas, as it is now its making bag full faster
                          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

AFK MODE IF YOU ADD IT TO SLYPH HUNTING.....stupid thing is so boring hunting 8 hours on end for only a pittance of drops...

Comment

Good point

Comment

free feather for daily check in

Comment

Working...
                                X