• Show
Clear All

i'm fom belgium.

1. paypal
    2 mastercard
    3. visa
    4. payscrill
    5.phone

maybe also search for something in turky.. my hubby is there. and for a vip he pays 30$ because of the money course difference... if euro is adjusted to country payment.. try to do it for other countries to.

thx
    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Weapon: Immortal Aug
    Pixie: Celestial Stage
    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
    Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Payment methods : Credit card (new merchant that doesnt think all payments are possible fraud like Playspan does).

Examples for billing sites: Epoch, CCBill.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I live in Middle East and I want to recharge using Mobile Credit to buy something in the game I am playing called Wartune.And i Hope you add that to the payment options in Kabam website too...

Comment

I would appriciate if u made mobile payment a lot easier.

Comment

I'm from Thailand.
            If you wanna add payment method for Thailand. It can be via TrueMoney Cashcard of AIS3G12Call Cashcard or also MolPoints Card
            Or Payment via Mobile is better it'll be easiler.

And I suggest you more
            Please add little amount of recharge for Lunaria Story such as 0.99$ or 1.99$

If GM/mods have any question can PM me

Comment

Singapore here.

Preferred method will be using Cherry credits as it is available easily in Singapore and also relatively cheaper.

Comment

I'm from the philippines,and my problem is a payment for Balen purchase,may i prefer to make a card,I mean like a prepade cellphone load so that it can easyly buy from store.I think is that a good idea.

Comment

recharge omg im scared recharge my impossible this recharge is stunt! australila mobbile phone pretty awesome and cool
                  ( the victorana angelprincess)
                  the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

wanna see dubai mobile recharge ?
                    the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

wanna see dubai mobile recharge ?<br><br>

Comment

i play mythborne and im from United states and play east servers i think you need to have a mobile pay option cause it help some of us that can charge things to there cells

Comment

i`m from romania.. and i see only pay for 5$ and 10$ .. it`s posible to make for 20-30-40 etc etc pay? it`s more easy and reward more better for 20E or more

Comment

Convert vip points in payment

Comment

Originally posted by lee16xp View Post
                              From Indonesia :
                              - Unipin , u can find in Indomart but i think if u from indonesia better use Unipin to buy gold / diamond / balens . still Unipin is good for indonesia player buy $10 and pay $10

- MOL points , u can find in Alfamart but in Alfamart market u will get recharge 10% , if u buy $10 . u need to paid $11

-
                              udahhh...doain moga bisa T.U via cellular phone lgi aja
                              IGN
                              F a m o u s i s t a

mystic
                              s229 highwall peaks
                              r2games

Comment

sir help me i want to delete my character because i want other job.. please help me, Thank you...

Comment

Working...
                                X