This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games Swag Surprise

Do you like Swag? We're launching the R2Games Swag Surprise to win awesome R2 swag, an iPad mini, and even a big mystery prize!

Starting October 19th, you'll be able to complete daily tasks along with additional tasks to accumulate lottery tickets. These tasks will include inviting your friends, taking our new player survey, trying new games, and more!

R2Games Swag Surprise will finish on October 23rd, so stay tuned for this new event. Will you be able to show off your love of R2Games with a new t-shirt? Will you be playing EZ PZ RPG on a new iPad mini? Will you WIN the mystery prize worth $1000?!

Visit the activity page HERE

From your friends at R2Games

all codes for game most dont play? nice

Comment

It didnt turn out as expected since ALL codes are for wartune, when I had the option to mark my favorite game I at least expected a hard lottery but with prizes for THAT game, not a random game I dont play or plan to.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalgor View Post
        It didnt turn out as expected since ALL codes are for wartune, when I had the option to mark my favorite game I at least expected a hard lottery but with prizes for THAT game, not a random game I dont play or plan to.
        The 1000$ prize is guaranteed or only one wins that prize?

Comment

Originally posted by R26776107 View Post
          The 1000$ prize is guaranteed or only one wins that prize?
          Seems to be a raffle... whoever wins... hope u wont get a 1k prize for wartune xD

Comment

Originally posted by Kalgor View Post
            Today the codes are for Wartune. Tomorrow they'll be for another game, the day after for yet another, etc.

I hope that clears things up for you.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Yup a Lot, I have good news for my server too, they were quite bummed as well xD thanks

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                Today the codes are for Wartune. Tomorrow they'll be for another game, the day after for yet another, etc.

I hope that clears things up for you.
                Yes but ... how do we know which day has which game ... ? I cant see a list or something anywhere .

Comment

20/50/80$ packs arent even worth 10$ tbh

Comment

Originally posted by R245621569 View Post
                    Yes but ... how do we know which day has which game ... ? I cant see a list or something anywhere .
                    I guess that's part of the surprise, I'm afraid. At least I haven't been told which games are included.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by R245621569 View Post
                      I'm guessing, you'll get to know about it on each day. Today they asked to create a character for Wartune, so today's packs are for Wartune. So whichever game they throw at us tomorrow the packs will be for that game tomorrow, and so on. Just wait for the game you're playing at to popup in the "Create Character" box, then spam all your tickets
                      Last edited by NeoDecimo; 10-19-2015, 11:32 AM.

Comment

So the surprise is that we get codes for games that we never ever played , lol xD ok , thx for the info .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	12176246_1646909918881421_1075806712_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	1718453 My friends play games after receiving my invitation , but I did not get Lottery Tickets !

Comment

So, how do you redeem again ?

Thanks

Comment

yeah I "won" an 80$ wartune game pack and I have no idea on how to redeem it. I'm playing in one of the Miniclip servers, logging with my facebook all the time so I guess there's no way I can pump my reward to my char there ?

Comment

Working...
                              X