X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] R2Client Multiple Game or Account Login

Managing Multiple Games on the Same Account

After logging into the first game, you can click on "Home" in the tab and select another game to log into at the same time. Each game will load in a new tab within the Client.

Managing Multiple Accounts

In the R2 Client make sure your settings are set to IE Mode. If you have to change this setting, save and close the client completely. If you have it set to exit to the tray, you’ll want to close it from there as well. The client has to fully close in order for new settings to take effect.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	10.5 KB ID:	2012558

Once you reopen the client, login with your primary account. This should be the account you use most often. Launch your first server. In the top left corner, above your game avatar, below your R2 avatar, there is an icon for Manage Alts.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	16.4 KB ID:	2012559
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	10.7 KB ID:	2012560

Click "Create Alt" in the bottom right corner of the pop up to open the login panel.
    Login with a second account.
    Click Bind Alt Accounts
    Note: This login will ONLY work with an R2 account/email address and password. Currently Facebook, g+, Yahoo!, etc do not work. You can unbind your accounts from those login types if you want to be able to use the client in the meantime with multiple logins.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.0 KB ID:	2012561

Once you have another account bound to your login, you can select it once you have your server open by clicking Manage Alts below your R2 avatar picture in the top left, as shown above. This will initially launch the account with the server last played. To switch servers once logged in, use the Server button at the top right of the banner.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	9.5 KB ID:	2012562

The first account you logged into will now be the second tab in the client. You repeat the process if you have more accounts to login.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_6.jpg Views:	1 Size:	8.9 KB ID:	2012563

I CANT LOAD MY TOON LOXYDRAGON ON S259 AND ANGEL?EYES ON S262.... what the hell is going on?

Comment

I CANT LOAD MY TOON LOXYDRAGON ON S259 AND ANGEL?EYES ON S262.... what the hell is going on?

Comment

What is wrong with Wartune Reborn??? An error occured.

Comment

i am getting frustrated with all the logging issues, lag etc... and all the crappy rewards we get after we are able to log.... but sofar still cant log the game... SO BETTER MAKE SURE WE ARE WELL REWARDED FOR THIS CRAPPY ISSUE COS I SEEN ON FACEBOOK MORE PLAYERS HAVING TROUBLE WITH LOGGING THE GAME

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	nice.jpg Views:	9 Size:	102.0 KB ID:	2012928
            Last edited by Tooya; 10-03-2020, 09:29 AM. Reason: MAKE SOMTHING I CANT PLAY

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	285.6 KB
ID:	2013011Click image for larger version

ID:	2013012 Yeah what's up with wartune? Even Firestone is whacked.

Comment

Even firestone So get wartune back up...I Pay for it!

Click image for larger version

ID:	2013016

Comment

Even firestone So get wartune back up...I Pay for it!

Comment

after the server issues posted it downloaded updates but when trying to log in again it says user doesnt exist and it did it to 4 platforms ,brov mini chrome and r2client (which is a POS BTW)

Comment

after the server issues posted it downloaded updates but when trying to log in again it says user doesnt exist and it did it to 4 platforms ,brov mini chrome and r2client (which is a POS BTW)

Comment

What i find as telling is he fact that "GAME OF THRONES " downloaded as well as played wit hno hitches

Comment

omg i lost br bcos of this , i could make br yesterday and today it is nice event, wats happening.
                          MAFIA
                          Last edited by russuboss; 10-04-2020, 02:41 AM.

Comment

What is going on with the game?

Comment

Closed thread so you all stop posting here with game related issues. Please use the Game subforums.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X