Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxyLady1
    replied
    I submitted a ticket before I posted 1st msg here. I tried to submit a 2nd ticket and the verification code keeps changing. I gave up after 6 attempts
    If I post it here can you send it?

Leave a comment:

• FoxyLady1
    replied
    I use a desk top pc
    Talk to your tech please

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    You can send in a ticket and see if support has troubleshooting steps for you. No one's shared anything on discord or the forum that's been a solid fix for this issue yet. One person said switching from a wireless to wired connection helps get around the error for them, others have said fully closing and reopening a few times resolves it, and some just waited a bit.

Leave a comment:

• FoxyLady1
    replied
    no answer??

Leave a comment:

• FoxyLady1
    replied
    I use Windows10 why is the Client failing to update?

Leave a comment:

• FoxyLady1
    replied
    I've done that several times today. I just tried again. The R2Client v1.1.1 checks for updates and Fails again and again. I've run anti virus and Malware programs, Client won't update to v1.1.2

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by FoxyLady1 View Post

the R2Client FAILS to update. I have uninstalled R2Client v1.1.1 several times, it won't update or log me into the game. Help me please
    I've heard about that happening from time to time. Uninstall it, reboot your computer, grab a new download from the R2 home page, and try again. If it continues to fail, most find it's sorted itself out after waiting a bit.

Leave a comment:

• FoxyLady1
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    milenavaleva30 I will send you the link and you can try it, but I make no guarantees that it will work. Also, please read my original post again: "please uninstall the client through the R2Games folder and download the client from the home page. The client will update upon launch."

Ailee21 The client uses Pepperflash, which is a Chromium based player, and so is not compatible with IE. Without Adobe flash, there cannot be an IE mode.
    the R2Client FAILS to update. I have uninstalled R2Client v1.1.1 several times, it won't update or log me into the game. Help me please

Leave a comment:

• AkatsukiKojouSuu
    replied
    i can't play got wic in client, what happend.

Leave a comment:

• R258477681
    replied
    Could you figure it out?

Leave a comment:

• 9legionr
    replied
    Originally posted by R258477681 View Post
    I can't update the client... I tried to delete and install again and i still have the same problem.
    It says: Lookin for updates, and than it says : update failed.
    what to do?
    same problem

Leave a comment:

• R258477681
    replied
    I can't update the client... I tried to delete and install again and i still have the same problem.
    It says: Lookin for updates, and than it says : update failed.
    what to do?

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Evans
    replied
    Hi, i am 2 day in to eco city and would also like some friends

Leave a comment:

• Grzegorz Grzybowski
    replied

How to get companions for the eco-city game

Leave a comment:

• R211827071
    replied
    ok what do i do now quit? big$$ player has my tribe down to only 3 places to attack and has them reinforced so he is level 40 and the strongest we have is level 26 and even ganged up we get masackered and can not get any merit or do anything in game ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X