R2Client v1.1.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    milenavaleva30 I will send you the link and you can try it, but I make no guarantees that it will work. Also, please read my original post again: "please uninstall the client through the R2Games folder and download the client from the home page. The client will update upon launch."

Ailee21 The client uses Pepperflash, which is a Chromium based player, and so is not compatible with IE. Without Adobe flash, there cannot be an IE mode.
    the R2Client FAILS to update. I have uninstalled R2Client v1.1.1 several times, it won't update or log me into the game. Help me please

Comment

Originally posted by FoxyLady1 View Post

the R2Client FAILS to update. I have uninstalled R2Client v1.1.1 several times, it won't update or log me into the game. Help me please
      I've heard about that happening from time to time. Uninstall it, reboot your computer, grab a new download from the R2 home page, and try again. If it continues to fail, most find it's sorted itself out after waiting a bit.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I've done that several times today. I just tried again. The R2Client v1.1.1 checks for updates and Fails again and again. I've run anti virus and Malware programs, Client won't update to v1.1.2

Comment

I use Windows10 why is the Client failing to update?

Comment

no answer??

Comment

You can send in a ticket and see if support has troubleshooting steps for you. No one's shared anything on discord or the forum that's been a solid fix for this issue yet. One person said switching from a wireless to wired connection helps get around the error for them, others have said fully closing and reopening a few times resolves it, and some just waited a bit.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I use a desk top pc
                Talk to your tech please

Comment

I submitted a ticket before I posted 1st msg here. I tried to submit a 2nd ticket and the verification code keeps changing. I gave up after 6 attempts
                  If I post it here can you send it?

Comment

is there a phone number for tech support?

Comment

yes i have already update the client were is supposed to be v1.1. 2 and this is goes with my win7sp1server2008 then it works with no uninstall before but try rollback the client 1s with version 1.0.0 or 1.1.0 after that wait and restart pc/window when already on state get update app from client download for release new version after download do not click the downloaded app but open the folder of your client were installed then find to click the r2 update and r2 clean cache then click the r2 browser after that try to pretend uninstalling after that came announcement of you have been with us for .... then cancel uninstall get update from notification when they send direct position to get the app you have been downloaded then click in it to choose ... there goes the update running silently PLEASE!! . ...SILENT!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	R2Screenshot1132021103539.jpg Views:	2 Size:	254.0 KB ID:	2019130

thoughtfully yours happen true as is instance,
                      my best regards,
                      Baper
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by erwin_seal; 03-11-2021, 09:14 PM.

BAPER/[S293] Witchmoor

Comment

Originally posted by FoxyLady1 View Post
                        I submitted a ticket before I posted 1st msg here. I tried to submit a 2nd ticket and the verification code keeps changing. I gave up after 6 attempts
                        If I post it here can you send it?
                        Sorry, there's no phone numbers to call for support. The purpose of the ticket is so they can get account information from your ticket. I could relay your issue, but there won't be a way for support to communicate with you about your issue without having a way to respond to you, which they do via ticket.

I recommend joining our discord - link is at the top of the page - and asking in #client-support for help from people in the community who use the client, and may be able to help you sort out what's going on with yours.

Comment

how can I "roll back" the client as erwin-_seal suggested?

Comment

After yesterdays frustration, I am relieved to say, I reinstalled Client this morning and it updated. Yay!!!

Comment

Umm i got this error when installing the client and tried many things but still not working heres the error....

The procedure entry point _invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could
                              not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files
                              (x86)\r2games\HCIInstall\R2CUsersSetting.dll

hope u reply immediately that and solve immediate.....

Comment

Originally posted by R2359569732 View Post
                                Umm i got this error when installing the client and tried many things but still not working heres the error....

The procedure entry point _invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could
                                not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files
                                (x86)\r2games\HCIInstall\R2CUsersSetting.dll

hope u reply immediately that and solve immediate.....
                                Delete the client installer, and any associated R2Games directories on your computer. Restart your computer. Download the client fresh from the home page.
                                If that does not help, we will need to know your OS and version.

Comment

Working...
                                X