Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2Games Presents R2Coins, available for all games soon!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] R2Games Presents R2Coins, available for all games soon!

Dear Players,

The newest addition to the R2Games platform is the R2 Coin. Get a better deal on in-game currency using R2 Coins! ($1=105 R2 Coins, $1 in-game currency cost only 100 R2 Coins)

Try this new way to participate in Recharge events and special activities of certain games. It will save you the hassle of recharging every time.

Moreover, in order to thank players for their support, R2Games will also hold some Recharge events so you can use your R2Coins and obtain even more rewards!

Check the FAQ about R2Coins if you have any questions.

Q: What are the R2 Coins?
    A: R2 Coin is the currency of the R2 Games platform, it can be used to purchase in-game items on R2 Games. You can initiate a payment in the platform store or in-game. Just select the R2 Coin payment method to check out.

Q: How do I obtain R2 Coins?
    A: Recharge is the only method to obtain R2 Coins. You can buy them by clicking on the "Shop" button on your account info page.

Q: Where can I check my R2 Coin balance?
    A: Click on you avatar to enter into your account info page. There you will find your balance under MY R2 WALLET.

Q. Where do I go if I need help with my R2 Coin purchase?
    A: Please submit a ticket with a screenshot of any error message or a screenshot of your emailed purchase receipt for assistance.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

What games is it working on ?
    Will it give double charging diamonds offers like in game charging ?
    an off topic question but please is there a place to see upcoming events or even old events from last year ?

Comment

Originally posted by Z E R O View Post
      What games is it working on ?
      Will it give double charging diamonds offers like in game charging ?
      an off topic question but please is there a place to see upcoming events or even old events from last year ?
      If you're wanting to know if R2 Coins are currently available for the game you play, go to the Store, pick any recharge amount, and select next to proceed to the payment option screen. If it's available for the game, it will be the first option, labelled R2 Coin. I have been told all games will eventually have the option, but some will be available later, so check before purchasing.

Without knowing exactly which game you're asking about, your post history suggestions Darkmoon Realm, and going through to the checkout screen does show R2 Coins are an available payment option for Darkmoon Realm purchases. The answer to your second question is, if you would get whatever ingame bonus from paying with a credit card, paypal, etc, then you would get the same bonus by using the R2 Coin, as R2 Coins in your wallet are a form of payment.

To answer your third question, unless it's posted on the forum then we do not have information about past, present, or future events for any game.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you MemoryLane

Comment

Working...
        X