Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2games To Hit 10 Million Users in 48 hours, $2,000 USD for the 10th Million User!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    Doesn't matter. They state californian law in their tos.
    And it already above 15 million accounts.
    I usually use multiply by .70 on total accounts cause of multi-accounts, so the real number is probably 10.5 mil in terms of unique accounts.

Comment

I would like to thank you R2 and the other gaming sites for making this possible. You should have me on your Marketing and Sales team. I love this game and everything with it. Lunatone s312
      In the shadows of our darkest hour, a hero is born.

Name: Yveltal
      Class: Rogue
      Game: Blade Hunter
      Server: S1-Frozen Meadow
      Level and Br: Level 105 @ 483,236

Name: Syrene
      Class: Mage
      Game: Wartune
      Server: Kongregate Server 2-US East
      Level and Br:Level 67 @ 66,987

Comment

Congratulations!
        Hey, I'm Muffin! If you have any questions, or need any help feel free to message me!

Comment

we need to create a new cha to recieve reward or we can get it with our old acc

Comment

we need to create a new cha to recieve reward or we can get it with our old acc

Comment

why not reward all active players cause without us there would be no millionth anything. and im in a becoming dead S(10) yitien can we have a merge with anyone soon or i feel im wasting my time. maybe 50 players left never even 2 rooms full in kunlun. and always same 40 in valor. other server players making alt char may make it look busy to you but they are not here to play. we need players to compete against.
              Yitien
              S10
              Flea
              Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

got my new wing...^_^...gm ,i dont know how to get a free crystal!

Comment

You will get nothing, they didnt even give us the event rewards

Comment

everyone will...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1504058.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1664804

Comment

• This is how I got sucked into Wartune in the middle of last year.
                      Never heard or saw anything about the 2k bucks winner or prize winners
                      after that.

Yeah I fell for it. But this hustle will get old eventually.

Comment

• u guys should give present to ppl that ever to purchase balens... lol.. my other friends have alts more than 3.. wkkwkwk

Comment

• Originally posted by infernal13 View Post
                          not to be rude or anything but.. you just went full retarded with this one r2.
                          nevah go full retard. LOVE THAT MOVIE! rofl

Comment

• Well, you'll just need to have a little faith guys.

Comment

• Loool.AGREED

Comment

• Reward the existing players? Why would they do that we are already addicted . Would have been great if you guys would rather make it random between your 10 million accounts , as all this says to existing accounts is that you care less for us than to get new players.

Comment

Working...
                                X