This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Additional Maintenance for Playspan

Playspan will be performing an Urgent Additional Maintenance on November 9th starting at 11:00 PM PDT (2:00 AM EDT on Novemeber 10th, and 2:00 PM GMT +8 on November 10th). The downtime for the Playspan payment system is expected to last three hours. We apologize in advance for the short notice.
    As you are aware from previous notifications, Playspan has been performing maintenance in recent days in order to increase capacity in our Production environment, as part of our efforts to be ready for what promises to be a fantastic holiday season.
    During this maintenance window, Playspan's payment processing services will be unavailable. Players needing to make a payment during downtime should make payments using other methods such as Paypal or Skrill.

its already november 13 and we still cant recharge using credit cards
    please fix this..there is only 2 days left for the tailoring event in wartune..

and dont tell me to try again now..because its really not working
    many other people are having the same problem..

i dont have a paypal...please fix this problem
    Server 307 - Blackstone
    Name -
    Guild - S.T.A.R.S
    Rank - Crusader
    Level - 39
    Battle Rating - 30093
    Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

my vip still not yet delivered, a week without any good answer

Comment

Originally posted by myuuchan21 View Post
        my vip still not yet delivered, a week without any good answer
        Please post in the appropriate game's subforum, in a new thread, with your ticket number included. Thank you.

Closing thread as this maintenance was complete several days ago.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X