Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, I like to be a moderator but you decide it. I played many kinds of online games but now I played Monkey King. Be wise and choose wisely. Thanks and Good day. .

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
      With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
      • A history of being active on the forums.
      • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
      • Guides the applicant may have posted.
      • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
      • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below and include the game you play along with your time zone. Thank you!
      Lunaria Story, age 22, and US East
      GAME: Lunaria Story
      NAME: Skyzor
      SERVER: 99
      CLASS: Swordsman
      LEVEL:61
      MIGHT:180k+
      GUILD: Guild
      STAR PALACE:110
      VIP: 4/10
      PARTNER: Divorced
      "Man seeks peace, yet yearns for war. These are two realms belonging souly to man..... Thinking of peace while spilling blood is something only humans can do. They are two sides of the same coin....." -Madara Uchiha

Comment

• R2- SERVER: 03- Emerald Sea - Coalition Leader, top 8. Lv 33 -
        -I am 42 and on disability
        - My days are spent helping Server, and my Coalition. Since I am on from 9Am to 2AM on most days, I have the time and experience to help respond and Guide as needed! Feel free to reach me, with further questions.
        - I reside in Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada. Time Zone "East USA" Time zone EST (UTC-5) : 3 hour difference from my server: 5AM reset = 8 AM for me.
        • Summer (DST) EDT (UTC-4)
        (Games I've played and still look into time to time):
        *********/Wartune:Player, *Arche Age: Guild Leader (2 months of Beta Testing prior to release), *League of Angels top 3 Guild since February 2014- and some random MMO's.
        ***Before my accident: Film and Television Instructor for over 15 years in Toronto, Ont.
        French and English

Comment

• Good day to you !

I am interested to become one of your mod GMT +8 , past job experience other than being a teacher. Also work as a marketing team for an online game company here in the philippines. I am 32 years old and i played wartunes before and now shadowbound. Willing to assist people at all time as much as i can and provide them with information for such game. When it comes to patience i have lots of them .. IGN: IstTyne Game:Shadowbound..

Hoping to be a part of this growing community ... email is [removed]
          Thank you and more power!
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-04-2014, 08:34 PM. Reason: Please don't post email addresses on the forum

Comment

• hello im interested also.. im player of crusader of solaria server 1...

Comment

• mmm... is it a volunteer thing of job that they don't get paid but are helpfue? or is it a job with an understanding of pay grade?

Comment

• Originally posted by angryworld View Post
                mmm... is it a volunteer thing of job that they don't get paid but are helpfue? or is it a job with an understanding of pay grade?
                Moderators are players who volunteer time to help our community.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Admin Please I want to promoted

MemoryLane Moderator Sir I want to Promote
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-08-2014, 04:49 AM. Reason: Merging double post.

Comment

• Just a friendly reminder, applicants are encouraged to actually have a history of posts in the forum. Posting just one time saying you want to be a mod is not going to get you considered. Please take your time and participate in the forums of the games you play.
                    File a ticket
                    for payment issues
                    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

• I currently play Kingdom Rift as my main game. Timezone is Central (America, Western Florida). A little information on me:

I'm 22 years old. I'm very friendly and have both impeccable grammar and spelling. My grasp of the English language and my vocabulary is extensive.

As Kingdom Rift is a brand new game, I know R2Games will be looking for a couple of Forum Moderators to help on those forums. Hopefully you consider me and I hear from you guys soon. Thank you!
                      Go ahead and add me on any of the following games, name is the same on each of them:

1) Wartune
                      2) Kingdom Rift
                      3) Crystal Saga
                      4) Sword Saga

Username: Aragornian

We are Anonymous,
                      We are Legion,
                      We do not forget,
                      We do not forgive,
                      United as one,
                      Divided by zero,
                      Expect us!

Comment

• I Want to be a GM on server S215 The Four City's what do i need to do to become one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Subwayshadows12 View Post
                          I Want to be a GM on server S215 The Four City's what do i need to do to become one?
                          This thread is for Forum Moderators. Also, the staff requested that each person applying for a Forum Moderator position have a history of posts in the subforums for the game they play.
                          Go ahead and add me on any of the following games, name is the same on each of them:

1) Wartune
                          2) Kingdom Rift
                          3) Crystal Saga
                          4) Sword Saga

Username: Aragornian

We are Anonymous,
                          We are Legion,
                          We do not forget,
                          We do not forgive,
                          United as one,
                          Divided by zero,
                          Expect us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Subwayshadows12 View Post
                            I Want to be a GM on server S215 The Four City's what do i need to do to become one?
                            Each game has a thread regarding becoming a volunteer helper on servers.
                            File a ticket
                            for payment issues
                            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

• hello, Im intrested in becoming a moderator especially for the new game to be launched on 19 nov. Not playng any game for the moment. Im 19 yer old, I played a few games on r2 games and i will be hapy to healp in the Stormtrone game forum. Iou can contact me at the Y!M [removed] .ok XD
                              Last edited by mynus95; 11-18-2014, 02:31 AM. Reason: Please don't post email addresses on the forum

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                                With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
                                • A history of being active on the forums.
                                • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
                                • Guides the applicant may have posted.
                                • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
                                • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below and include the game you play along with your time zone. Thank you!
                                Hi i'm Prince. Im interested in becoming a mod. I've been playing lots of R2 games lately but i got my head on shadowbound.
                                Timezone : UTC+08:00
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                ShadowBound
                                IGN: `King
                                Server: S34 Golden Empire
                                Class: Mage
                                Guild: Chaos`PH (Guild Leader)

Lunaria Story
                                IGN: Prince
                                Server: S97 Gilly Grove

Crusaders Of Solaria
                                IGN: Prince
                                Server: S4 Crystal Sea

Comment

Working...
                                X