[Guide]Demon Hunter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide]Demon Hunter

Hello and welcome to my first (and hopefully indepth) guide for a system! In this guide we will be looking at the new system that came out 03/08/17, Demon Hunter.

This system can be a little confusing at first, and I know it was for me. However, once you figure everything out it is really simple. Let's start with the basics, in order to start demon hunter you will need to visit the NPC in starglade which I have marked in the following image.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	demon hunter1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	292.0 KB
ID:	1790363
    In order to start the demon hunter system, you need to be at least elite level 100. This can be done after reaching the maximum normal level and continuing to level. Once you have done this simply click that you would like to become a demon hunter and you will be able to access the new map and content!

This system is essentially composed of five different demon orb types that you can equip that will give you different boosts based on their element.

Name:	demon hunter6.jpg
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	1790367
    The item I highlighted in green is the progress towards ranking up. Ranking up simply promotes you to access new maps with (what I assume to be) new creatures. This can be done by killing creatures, completing the daily quest, or simply remaining in the interior. (100 points per minute)

The item I highlighted in red appear to be segments of the new system that don't work or I don't understand. My damage was not amplified or reduced when testing out these two features.

When entering the new area you will need at least 6000 crystal essense. Entering consumes 300 and every minute you remain in the map you will consume 300 crystal essense. After you run out you are forced out. Once you enter, there is a 20 minute cooldown penalty before you may enter again.

The new map is essentially starglade with a red hue about it. On this map will be littered several different creatures that you can kill. Along with that there is one NPC providing you with a daily quest. Killing monsters has a chance to drop a demon soul orb.

Name:	demon hunter2.jpg
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1790364=Gives 3 points on kill.

Name:	demon hunter3.jpg
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1790365=Gives 3 points on kill.

Name:	demon hunter7.jpg
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	1790368=Give 9 points on kill.

Name:	demon hunter4.jpg
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1790366-Death incarnate, recommended you stay away from this boss at all costs. When I attacked him I hit for 1 damage and he hit me for 17 million...=Gives 200 points on kill.

Stated previously I recommend you avoid that boss at all costs, set your afk mode on him off, or stay away from that general direction.

If you manage to kill him though, which I am not going to explain how, there is a pretty good reward.

Name:	demon hunter5.jpg
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	1790371

On the map there is also one NPC, this NPC will give you one quest daily that upon completion will award you with a lower tier demon soul.

Name:	demon hunter8.jpg
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	1790369

Demon souls that you obtain can be upgraded through the demon hunter NPC in starglade. It takes 10 of one type of orb to synthesize 1 of the higher tier orbs.

Overall that is pretty much everything that comes with this new system. Below I will be listing some tips for beginners and what not.

TIPS:Before going into the demon hunter area, be sure that you have at least 10,000 or 14,000 defense, or some way to deal with taking severe damage. Normal mobs in this area have a base attack of 14,000, so be prepared!

When setting up afk if you feel confident enough, keep in mind the location of the boss on the map! Set it up so that you either won't be near it, or completely turn it off your afk.

Name:	demon hunter9.jpg
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	1790370

If you feel like your map is too crowded with players, no worries! This map allows you to change instances just like other maps, there is a total of 5 filled with creatures, however only L1 has the boss on it. If you don't know how to change instances, ask someone, they more than likely know.

If you have any questions about the system or about my guide, feel free to PM me ingame if I am online on S1 (S1)Shujinko. As I progress through it I will be releasing more information about the higher level maps.
    Last edited by risengaw; 03-12-2017, 09:49 AM.
    What are bugs?

Reserved for new maps.
    What are bugs?

Comment

Reserved for new map.
      What are bugs?

Comment

Thank you for your contributions.

Comment

thank for guide
          finally there someone make it

btw Reverie, can u explain about damage reduce n damage amplification?
          is there so way to calculatr its damage
          or it still in bug waiting list? i mean bug fix waiting list

Comment

damage dealt to ur char is reduced and damage u deal is added ?

Comment

Originally posted by R22512673 View Post
              thank for guide
              finally there someone make it

btw Reverie, can u explain about damage reduce n damage amplification?
              is there so way to calculatr its damage
              or it still in bug waiting list? i mean bug fix waiting list
              I'm still calculating how it does affect the stats, so far I can see the green bonuses are added. Considering the damage reduction (480000) may work only in interior starglade. I'll keep you guys updated.

Comment

someone can tell me how to get fast lvl up on demon hunter?

Comment

Trash guide.

Comment

Originally posted by kyoko.kirigiri View Post
                    Trash guide.
                    Make a better one instead of complaining then.
                    What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Azmi Mujadid View Post
                      someone can tell me how to get fast lvl up on demon hunter?
                      Just afk there, untick the boss from the AFK panel. And have many CE full vials to enter again. Remember to enter it requires you to have 6000+ CE.

Comment

Hello, what time do the bosses come out, someone could help with that?

Comment

Working...
                        X