X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still can't claim the rewards... plz fix it
    Attached Files

Comment

It took months to fix a few bugs, and some that were reported before those are still here as well. It seems like R2 either has a hard time fixing them or they just do it when they get around to it. I don't think it has much to do with cs2 being on the smaller community side because they were doing these things and being slow even at the launch of cs1. There's a reason why R2 being slower than a snail on a 10k run was such a joke between me and my friends back then. Bashing the mods won't help the problem get solved faster, and it will only cause more frustration. Perhaps some people just need a stress sausage to release their anger.
      Crystal Saga:
      Server: Aquatic Crypts
      Name: (S15)Sidoh
      Class: Knight
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 100

Lunaria:
      Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
      Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
      Class: Swordman/Elementalist
      Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Item Handbook rewards still bugged
        Attached Files
        game name: Icyene
        guild: SteinsGate
        Class: Mage

Go Team Fairy Tail !

Comment

It's been reported. If it's not fixed after maintenance please, let me know and I'll report it again. If possible please post a time stamped screenshot of item handbook still having the glitch after this weeks maintenance.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
            It took months to fix a few bugs, and some that were reported before those are still here as well. It seems like R2 either has a hard time fixing them or they just do it when they get around to it. I don't think it has much to do with cs2 being on the smaller community side because they were doing these things and being slow even at the launch of cs1. There's a reason why R2 being slower than a snail on a 10k run was such a joke between me and my friends back then. Bashing the mods won't help the problem get solved faster, and it will only cause more frustration. Perhaps some people just need a stress sausage to release their anger.
            I'm not stressing the mods i'm just exposing the lies the mods have been saying for years and still. According to them everything is fine and the players is the problem this game is not doing well. Someone soon or later was going to expose them.

Btw it is fun that minori has removed her post. When i have reported this bug her first answer was they were going to fix it at the next maintenance, reason for i have posted another screen showing it was not fixed. She deleted her own post and said once again "at the next maintenance", camon by guessing maybe they will make it.

28 july 2018 - minori says the bug will be fixed at next maintenance, nothing happens. Minori we know you have been editing your old account posts too, you cannot trick us lol
            Last edited by cruelinside01; 08-13-2018, 06:56 PM.

Comment

You should know Minori is doing everything to help. Its not his fault that the devs cant fix right away smh

Comment

Originally posted by cruelinside01 View Post

I'm not stressing the mods i'm just exposing the lies the mods have been saying for years and still. According to them everything is fine and the players is the problem this game is not doing well. Someone soon or later was going to expose them.

Btw it is fun that minori has removed her post. When i have reported this bug her first answer was they were going to fix it at the next maintenance, reason for i have posted another screen showing it was not fixed. She deleted her own post and said once again "at the next maintenance", camon by guessing maybe they will make it.

28 july 2018 - minori says the bug will be fixed at next maintenance, nothing happens. Minori we know you have been editing your old account posts too, you cannot trick us lol
                quit the game already
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by bkeeen2 View Post
                  You should know Minori is doing everything to help. Its not his fault that the devs cant fix right away smh
                  Thank you for understanding.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

28 july 2018 - minori says the bug will be fixed at next maintenance, nothing happens.
                    13 aug 2018 - minori deletes the previous post and posts another it will be fixed at the next maintenance.
                    16 aug 2018 - the system is still bugged, the first icon does not have a description, from the last page the all attributes do not add to your toon, the staressence package doesn't add anything.

Comment

This paytowin system is still bugged, the all stats do not add to your toon.

Comment

Working...
                      X