Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Heroic Trials bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroic Trials bug

So recently I've been doing the Heroic Trials event and I find it very useful. However, there seems to be a bug that teleports me in the middle of the roadblock chests and blocks me from moving anywhere and I get stuck. The only way to get out of there is to reconnect. This is so unfortunate since there are many great rewards I look forward to obtaining whilst participating in this event. Please look into it!

Description:

In order to obtain this bug (which another player & I have gotten many times) you need to simply do the event. The game randomly teleports to back or ahead of people which is okay, but more often than not it send you in between of these boxes. It is random and if I were to give a certain %, it would be somewhere around 40 to 50% of the time.

Server : (S32) Drizzling Plateau
    Player : Franckysz

Please fix this is super annoying and limits my progress.

Thank you for reporting this issue. I'll make sure to let the devs know that this issue has not been fixed, and needs to be looked into again.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

This bug was reported the 4th of june 2018, i'm certainly that minori is going to fix it lol

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...?%C2%B0???-???

"
      Heroic Trials- (?°?°??? ???

Started by pro132, 06-04-2018, 07:30 PM

"

Comment

Working...
      X