Good job r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job r2

Now I see why I shouldn't even spend on this game, recharged and still crystals not on my character. Been waiting for about 2 hours , money out of the account and still no crystals. Good job r2

if you have checked any other server recently, or have another character open on a different account, the crystals go to the last thing opened, not whatever is currently open. i learned the hard way when i spent 50 dollars and it cashed on a server that i didnt have a character on. sent a ticket and devs pretty much told me "get ******"

Comment

Originally posted by poppa777 View Post
      if you have checked any other server recently, or have another character open on a different account, the crystals go to the last thing opened, not whatever is currently open. i learned the hard way when i spent 50 dollars and it cashed on a server that i didnt have a character on. sent a ticket and devs pretty much told me "get ******"
      Please, private message me the details and I'll help assist you on the matter. How long ago was your recharge?
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Please, private message me the details and I'll help assist you on the matter. How long ago was your recharge?
        i appreciate the concern but this happened quite a while ago, im not worried about it any more, im just here to warn others to make sure that their most recently active caracter is the one they are cashing on.
        ps: feels good to have a mod that cares abt the forum members tbh

Comment

Originally posted by poppa777 View Post

i appreciate the concern but this happened quite a while ago, im not worried about it any more, im just here to warn others to make sure that their most recently active caracter is the one they are cashing on.
          ps: feels good to have a mod that cares abt the forum members tbh
          Of course! Moderators are here to help!
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X