11/29 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gonzales.antonio1089 View Post

Can you guarantee that they will take action, or this is a joke? They did nothing in the past and hard to believe that they will do something now.
    I guaranteed nothing. I am speaking on the basis of the trend that’s currently happening with CS players, which does entail deletion of toons that received illegally purchased crystals (not items) because crystals can be easily traced in contrast to traded goods.

I’m simply providing an FYI. Report or not; do with that information as you will.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-30-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

keep finger pointing private???? maybe if more was done early on we wouldnt have had the poison run through this game like it did and destroy 75% of the community which we are still struggling to build back a bit finally. But i did just get some info about 400 mallers and players who used other means of getting items without paying were wiped out thankfully, now we just need the same thing here so no one has to worry about spending money and being outdone by cheating. Cause yes its become all too obvious. I have to fight the system to get it to let me cash over $300 dollars a day but some people in cs2 miraculously cashing thousands in a few hours somehow. But its really exciting to hear thyey finally moving on this, if in fact thy truly are.
      Last edited by briansid1981; 12-01-2017, 07:09 AM.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

If you want to make accusations against another player, do so in-game, directly via PM, ticket system, or even in your own dedicated thread, but we discourage soiling official announcements with such content. People browse through announcements for information and they should be able to do so without scrolling through personal he-said, she-said posts.

Comment

where the new patch notes

Comment

Some cool new mounts though. I wonder why they are not graded legendary even though they are as expensive as the other ones.
            Last edited by LighTree; 12-06-2017, 07:23 AM.
            CS I - (S103)Lugh
            CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
              where the new patch notes
              I have reminded the team about this week’s Patch Notes.

Comment

Working...
              X