No announcement yet.

04/25 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol she is at it again, cette fille imbécile.

Infraction Received: Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Yesterday, 08:41 PM

Dear adamsmith10010, You have received an infraction at Reality Squared Games Forum. Reason: Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language. ------- No need to respond. You know what this is for. ------- This infraction is worth 1 point(s), 0 reputation penalty and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire. Original Post: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...40#post1955540

Actually they work for R2 and bills i receive ar in voice or the great "reality squad games", aka a "subcompany"

Dear ...........,

You sent a $ 99.99 USD payment to REALITY SQUARED GAME CO., LIMITED. (Payment@r2games.com)

trader
    REALITY SQUARED GAME CO., LIMITED
    payment@r2games.com

The charge will be shown on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL * REALITYSQUA"
    Payment sent to payment@r2games.com

The domain of this forum is under the company R2

Date: .............................
    Subject: Receipt of your payment to REALITY SQUARED GAME CO., LIMITED
    To: ...............................

The Xsolla company is what moves the money from another country to another one.

In easy words they say they are different companies but they work for the same company.

in this case USA, Middle East, Russia and East Asia. That this forum has have been said by many "moderators" it is nothing based on volountaring or whatever they call it.

By the way i do not speak engl and for saying the word [do it again and i'll destroy your admincp] that is not censurated i got this warn

"NOT use offensive, o NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language"

How many times you hear words like "don't touch my [do it again and i'll destroy your admincp]" or "this is some good [do it again and i'll destroy your admincp]", where is the "unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language", It was the forum that did not censure it. Blame yourself.

Then the "moderator" startet to mock on my engl that i care nothing about, he got an answer in 2 different languages making her looks ignorant and ridicule since she has no clue about culture. Bye.
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-30-2018, 08:25 PM. Reason: You don’t scare me.

Comment

You should be afraid of me though reverie. i'm the wurst sausage you'll ever meet
      Crystal Saga:
      Server: Aquatic Crypts
      Name: (S15)Sidoh
      Class: Knight
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 100

Lunaria:
      Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
      Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
      Class: Swordman/Elementalist
      Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
        You should be afraid of me though reverie. i'm the wurst sausage you'll ever meet
        Let’s take this outside.

Comment

so let me get this straight, he talks bae(if u know what it means in a certain language u'll get it) and says ur discriminating him cuz of his 'bad english' basically?
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            so let me get this straight, he talks bae(if u know what it means in a certain language u'll get it) and says ur discriminating him cuz of his 'bad english' basically?
            I will not be disclosing the content of his PMs on the public forum, but know that the infractions he received was per use of vulgar terminology. As with most infractions, he’s upset, twisted the facts, exclaimed injustice, and so forth. He has reported the incident to my superior, along with a threat, and we do not take kindly to threats of any nature. That is the short and sweet version of this needless drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              I will not be disclosing the content of his PMs on the public forum, but know that the infractions he received was per use of vulgar terminology. As with most infractions, he’s upset, twisted the facts, exclaimed injustice, and so forth. He has reported the incident to my superior, along with a threat, and we do not take kindly to threats of any nature. That is the short and sweet version of this needless drama.
              You are a good liar, you are gonna have a such bad time i promise you wont see a pvp event or a guild in this game anymore. I'll be killing your crappy worthless toon and every of your friend in game as long they will be talking to you, then you will learn that lies and acting tough behind a stupid "moderator" status doesn't make you any better, you ignorant low life who can speak some worthless engl with no school education. Ban this too but your days in this game as player and moderator are finished, do not think it is just me who doesn't like you. The loser girl who hiding behind the status of "moderator" think to **** me off, you are the typical in real life loser who need some crappy **** title on a forum to belive she worths something. i'm ****** because that my forum account has been suspended? I can make accounts any time i want, and the "slag" you have used to me has been used in junk jokes about homosexuals to ridiculizate them. This time you wont get away with it.

Oh and this is what you are, these are the results from only the first page of about 9,530 results (0.47 seconds). This is what you are. So my "dear" revenire you are scammer. What to excpect froma scammer like you if not lies. R2Games R2 Games the WORSE games company

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/game...pany-33056793/

R2 games R2Games keep scamming people
              R2Games compromised again, over one million accounts exposed

https://www.csoonline.com/article/31...s-exposed.html R2 GAMES SCAM

http://r2gamesreport.blogspot.it/ Rank 1 More Scam from R2 Games r2games

http://r2gamesreport.blogspot.it/201...s-r2games.html How the SCAM company R2games steals your money

http://r2gamesfraud.blogspot.it/2015...eals-your.html Report R2Games SCAM - BBB Business

https://sites.google.com/site/thewor...am-bbbbusiness Screw R2Games Hoax Scam

https://sites.google.com/site/thewor...yever/hoaxscam R2GAMES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/relevant/r2games
              Last edited by altnumberone01; 05-02-2018, 07:28 AM. Reason: Learn to merge posts according to the order they were posted

Comment

see reverie u have time for this non sense but we will all be damned if you do anything to help the community. i may not agree with the posters choice of comments completely, but his point is correct, r2 suks beyond belief and you do nothing but defend them, you dont even bother to do anything with bugs anymore. please leave if you dont want to be what a mod should be. And Memorylane if you were a good supervisor you wouldve realized by now the issues with Reverie and this forum, she trolls and insults anyone who dont kiss up to her if you cant see this you should resign also and let someone who wants to do things right get in here.
                Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                  see reverie u have time for this non sense but we will all be damned if you do anything to help the community. i may not agree with the posters choice of comments completely, but his point is correct, r2 suks beyond belief and you do nothing but defend them, you dont even bother to do anything with bugs anymore. please leave if you dont want to be what a mod should be. And Memorylane if you were a good supervisor you wouldve realized by now the issues with Reverie and this forum, she trolls and insults anyone who dont kiss up to her if you cant see this you should resign also and let someone who wants to do things right get in here.
                  Dude that memory whatever is one who doesn't care and mocks the users too, she is totally aware that this reveris is treating users like trash, abusing her worthless role and calling users name, she said that i'm a sexual predator and that i have threatened her when i do no f*ing know who is her. In case you are missing the point these things might happen in real life not in a forum and the allargation she made, if she was living in my country i would put her in front of a court room for using those words. You called memory whatever your superior, makes me laught, the dude who runs R2games who by the way is on linkedin in actually the CEO of this company that gets money from us, money that are going to pay their salary, and they don't treat us like this.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                    Are you kidding me? You post rubbish 90% of the time and have racked up infractions, and you want me to believe that this is somehow Reverie's fault? The only people who seem to be having issues with Reverie are people who can't read and follow rules, as simple and lenient as they are. Your issues with R2 as a company have nothing to do with us. We don't need to defend R2, nor would we. R2 doesn't care what you say about them, but I care that what you say doesn't break the rules of the forum.

Our first role here is forum moderation. Period. We try to forward bug reports, for which we do a lot more than just copy and paste what we see in a post, and answer questions that no one else seems to care about doing. I've already explained this process and Reverie's involvement.

Would you like to apply, and do it yourself? I'm picky, but I'll make an exception for a trial run.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

She moderates accourding to her "humor", she is the first one to break those so called "rules" that make no sense. It's many users that agree the both of you are not capable to handle this job. The trick to "just ignore him, he is a troll" does not work with me. There was no reason for a ban as none of those "rules" were broken, your forum did not censure a very common used word in your language that was refering to an event and not to a person, more than teh 50% of the users in this game do not speak your "ingrish", i do know how properly engl sounds and i do not see any of it in here, proving that your as native engl speaker can barely speak it, and you dare to ridicule who speaks more than one language. I make you look and sound ridicule when i put you in a position when you see that unless i do not speak engl because you cannot understand any other language, you feel inferior, you should actually be gratefull for it.

You say "Our first role here is forum moderation", you have no idea what moderating is considerating the fact that actually your "moderators" are the reasons for these forum fights, as they deliberate provoke the users and ban them just to feel they won an useless argument. Losers acts like that.

Comment

WTB > popcorn

p.s just ban his ip, save urself time and effort
                        Last edited by xPrototypeT; 05-02-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                          WTB > popcorn

p.s just ban his ip, save urself time and effort
                          lol there is he, banning an IP means to create a disservice to multiple IPs related to the ISP location, like everybody to connect to this forum your ISP will use different servers that provide different services run by different ISP, in easy words it creates a loss of money and disservice for companies and users, it is not wise do it, just a troll like you could come out with a such idea, what do you have inside your head a mcdonald or a collection of hip hop songs? lol

Comment

Originally posted by altnumberone01 View Post

lol there is he, banning an IP means to create a disservice to multiple IPs related to the ISP location, like everybody to connect to this forum your ISP will use different servers that provide different services run by different ISP, in easy words it creates a loss of money and disservice for companies and users, it is not wise do it, just a troll like you could come out with a such idea, what do you have inside your head a mcdonald or a collection of hip hop songs? lol
                            you can say all u want but weren't you the one spitting out rap or something on another thread a month or so ago hating on mods? just watching you and your silly thread posts is always amusing, more entertaining than the servers nowadays for cs

Comment

Originally posted by altnumberone01 View Post
                              There was no reason for a ban as none of those "rules" were broken, your forum did not censure a very common used word in your language that was refering to an event and not to a person
                              The forum does not have to filter out a word for it to not be allowed on the forum. We understand that some words may seem like they could be appropriate, so we help you out by removing them and letting you know so that you know not use them in the future. I am not going to put every spelling of every disallowed word into the filter. Context does not matter, it's just not allowed here. Also, even if it was filtered, you shouldn't be typing that combination of letters, since Rule 1 says you aren't to use that kind of language anyway. This isn't a debate, this is you being told that you're using a word that isn't allowed and you are expected to stop using it.

You haven't been banned. Banned people have 'Banned' under their names and the name changes color. If you were banned, you'd be banned on any new account you come to the forum on as we don't allow banned people to continue posting on alts.

You don't have to like us, you just have to follow the rules. You don't have to use the forum if you don't want to deal with us or the rules.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

The forum does not have to filter out a word for it to not be allowed on the forum. We understand that some words may seem like they could be appropriate, so we help you out by removing them and letting you know so that you know not use them in the future. I am not going to put every spelling of every disallowed word into the filter. Context does not matter, it's just not allowed here. Also, even if it was filtered, you shouldn't be typing that combination of letters, since Rule 1 says you aren't to use that kind of language anyway. This isn't a debate, this is you being told that you're using a word that isn't allowed and you are expected to stop using it.

You haven't been banned. Banned people have 'Banned' under their names and the name changes color. If you were banned, you'd be banned on any new account you come to the forum on as we don't allow banned people to continue posting on alts.

You don't have to like us, you just have to follow the rules. You don't have to use the forum if you don't want to deal with us or the rules.
                                Did you read what i said?

I know americans, it is a waste of time
                                They are too stupid to understand
                                They do not want to understand.

Do not be on the defensive because this clowny imitation of moderating has done nothing than provocating. In that contest, the word was not refering to a person and it was not censured, so there was no need to ban because it did not break your "rule", instead your "moderatore" started to make jokes about me? And in private he used a word that has been at a certain point censured by media? That's how a moderator does his job?

You come to me and you tell me that i cannot say that word regardless it is not censured but quite used? Do you want me to answer to you in my language? Get a little taste like that other "moderator" who looked down and shutted up without even knowing what i told her? Ask for it.

You do not make "rule" on the moment according to your needs, and if you want some rules to be respected, then translate them in other languages and post them, because to me and to many other those "rules" actually do not mean nothing. They make no sense.

"Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language."

Can you give me an example of an unlawful or harmful or abusive or harassing word? How can a word be harassing unless i tell you that word 100000000000000 times? Did i use a word that was harmful? Did you put a band on it? Unlawful according to what law? I know in USA there is a fine for using the so called N* word, but where we live we do not use it, it does not translate or has another meaning. With racially you mean discrimination about races, but races and discrìmination are not the same. Where i live we do not have the white supremacy or the kkk or whatever junk you have in there. What do you mean with objectionable language, that if you do not like it someone must be banned? Let's leave alone the rest of those "rules".

Want an advice, get some decent moderator who can speak at the least 2 language and is capable to handle a forum issue. Actually there is no need, all the support goes to "send a ticket here" and that's all. I mean, are you of any kind of use at all.
                                Oh and this is my favorite,
                                11. You may use your native language when using our forums or games. However, we are a US based company so we can only offer support in English. When conversing in your native language, you still must follow all forum rules.
                                First it is no true that you are based in USA and NOT US, it is called USA, can you spell your own country? The server is based in USA, but not the company, the fonts comes from the official site of the company. You can ask support in your native language when you barely speak your native language, and the answer must in eng? I mean do you get the ** you have said in there.
                                Last edited by Reverie; 05-02-2018, 02:18 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                                X