• Quest Reaper
    • Lost Kitten
    Promotions:
    • Daily First Recharge Pack
    • It Pays to Consume
    • Consumer Points
    • Accumulative Recharge Bonus

[Activity] Gold Exchange
    Duration: 4/25 – 5/1 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: During the event, players may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange 1 Gold for Heroic Wings (Bound) x2. Each player may do this exchange once per day.

[Activity] Costume Free Trial
    Description:
    During the event, players can receive a free set of costume from the Quartermaster, available once per day. The costume set lasts 2 hours.

[Activity] Quest Reaper
    Description:
    Description: For the following week, complete 10 hunting quests for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster, available once per day.

[Activity] Lost Kitten
    Description:
    During the event, kittens will start appearing every hour on the hour form 10:00 - 22:00 in Starglade. Use Capturer to capture 5 of them to receive Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster. Once per day.

[Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack
    Duration: 5/25 - 5/1 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level requirement: None
    Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day if your first recharge on that day is $4.99 or above.
    The pack contains: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x15

Comment

[Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack
      Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day if your first recharge on that day is $4.99 or above.
      The pack contains: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x15

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume
      Description: During this promotion, use your Crystal to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystal spent during this promotion – NOT total Crystal purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra reward.
      Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Crystals Spent Rewards
      500 Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Epic) x18
      2000 Epic Zodiac Shield Shard x65
      6000 Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x65
      10000 Legendary Zodiac Shield Shard x85
      20000 Zodiac Awakening Stone x110
      30000 Zodiac Fusion Talisman x85

[Promotion] Consumer Points
      Description: During the event, spend 1 Crystal = 24 Consumer Points (CP). Players can use the Consumer Points to purchase items in the Consumer Points Shop. All Consumer Points will be cleared when the event ends.

[Promotion] Accumulative Recharge Bonus
      Description: During this promotion, recharge certain total amounts of Crystal and be rewarded with Gift Packs!
      Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Recharge Total Rewards
      500 Gift Pack A: Black Dragon Coin x4
      2000 Gift Pack B: Soul Print x20
      6000 Gift Pack C: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x15
      10000 Gift Pack D: Superior Gems Coupon x3
      20000 Gift Pack E: Therion x2
      30000 Gift Pack E: Enchanted Skill Dust x3

Comment

same things all the time,those events are ****.

Comment

The consumer gives armor shards yet again, not shield. copy, paste, and never check if it works right.
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: Aquatic Crypts
          Name: (S15)Sidoh
          Class: Knight
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 100

Lunaria:
          Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
          Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
          Class: Swordman/Elementalist
          Level: 5x/6x

Comment

You guys really sucks at testing. Considerating the money you get you could test before to release bugged [wasn't a bad word and the forum did not censure it] that cost money **** it. Resign from your job because 9 on 10 events are ******* bugged. No explicit insult was used and if the forum did not censure blame your forum for not working. Or blame yourself for censurating something that the forum did not. I bet the mod is going to tell us now "hey guys R2Games does these bugged events everytime so the community can help each other". Ridicule user she sucks in game and there she goes.
            Last edited by adamsmith10010; 04-25-2018, 04:48 PM. Reason: Because i can

Comment

Its not illegal to sell wrong things R2 ??
              10000 Legendary Zodiac Shield Shard x85
              But its not what you give.... R2 Scam ?

Comment

Only get Armor Shards

Comment

Reverie They messed up the p2c rewards. The 10k xtal rewards give Legendary Armor Shards instead of Legendary Shield Shards!

Comment

Reverie Why did the p2c rewards give me Legendary Armor Shards instead of Shield Shards?

Comment

because they either copy and paste the event code each maintenance, not bothering to check if it works, or R2 copied and pasted it into a rotating code and never bothered to check if it works each time they refresh. It seems that everytime its zodiac pays to consume, we get armor shards instead of shield. I wish we'd get some of the other zodiac shards too sometimes.
                      Crystal Saga:
                      Server: Aquatic Crypts
                      Name: (S15)Sidoh
                      Class: Knight
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Level: 100

Lunaria:
                      Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                      Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                      Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                      Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Yes meanwhile wasted money for nothing. Sent a ticket and nothing yet, i'm gonna massive spam them everyday with tickets about it as long i don't get what i payed for to any f*ing email R2 has.

Comment

Massive spamming support's inbox might not be a good idea as you might get marked by support, hence you won't get your tickets replied to properly. Make it like once in every week, unless they replied sooner.

But I agree with you, too much negligence on the part of R2. One of the major reasons why CS2 isn't gonna prosper, all on top of no new players, game full of bots and abusers/cheaters, and most server clusters dead. Why would anyone want to play a game like that?

Comment

In facts do you know what do i care to be whatever by the support, f* them, they cannot fix minor ridicule bugs. This game is a crappy money leecher with nothing but bugs. F* with my toon too i'm sick of this ****. The first dude who wants to play my toon gets it. Bunch of incompetents. Tell me an event that was not bugged, let's leave alone bugs that have been there for years. No wonder why R2 does not have the license to provide his scams to EU, maybe someone told them go scam someone else, for example USA who else lol.

Oh and by the way guys, the event is not bugged, it is the forum and game description that is bugged LOL, that's like if i pay to buy a box that says Xbox last model, then i find a crappy nintendo, oh well it is the box fault, we said xbox but we meant nintendo, but still i payed for. R2 at his best LMAO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUWBhd_Mk3Q
                            Last edited by adamsmith10010; 04-27-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Have you noticed that when something concerning R2 financial scamming is posted that the mods are conveniently absent but if you write a bad word in your post they will be all over it, they are not much better than R2.
                              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X